Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

mouse

microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-04-2007
Johnny
 

Posts: n/a
mouse
My mouse is working as the pointer move when I move the mouse, the problem is
that when I want to select something in a window dosn't work. For example, in
a program if I want to choose any item in a box I can't do it...in the msn I
can't select a person of my contacts...I have to do everything with the
keyboard!...I've already runed the antivirus but it din't find nothing!

What is this??


p.s.: sorry about my english.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-05-2007
Don
 

Posts: n/a
Re: mouse
Johnny wrote:
> My mouse is working as the pointer move when I move the mouse, the problem is
> that when I want to select something in a window dosn't work...


Did the mouse ever work okay on Vista, or did it never work on Vista?

Can you use the keyboard to open the Hardware Manager? See if the mouse
is listed as 'working normally'.

Did you install Vista yourself, or did you buy a machine with Vista
already installed? We need more information.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-07-2007
Johnny
 

Posts: n/a
Re: mouse


"Don" wrote:

> Johnny wrote:
> > My mouse is working as the pointer move when I move the mouse, the problem is
> > that when I want to select something in a window dosn't work...

>
> Did the mouse ever work okay on Vista, or did it never work on Vista?
>
> Can you use the keyboard to open the Hardware Manager? See if the mouse
> is listed as 'working normally'.
>
> Did you install Vista yourself, or did you buy a machine with Vista
> already installed? We need more information.
>
>
> Yes, the mouse sometimes work fine.


I already went to the hardware manager and the mouse is listed as "working
normally".

I buyed the computer with vista already installed. I notice this problem a
week after I buyed the computer.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-07-2007
Don
 

Posts: n/a
Re: mouse
Johnny wrote:
>
> "Don" wrote:
>
>> Johnny wrote:
>>> My mouse is working as the pointer move when I move the mouse, the problem is
>>> that when I want to select something in a window dosn't work...

>> Did the mouse ever work okay on Vista, or did it never work on Vista?
>>
>> Can you use the keyboard to open the Hardware Manager? See if the mouse
>> is listed as 'working normally'.
>>
>> Did you install Vista yourself, or did you buy a machine with Vista
>> already installed? We need more information.
>>


> Yes, the mouse sometimes work fine.
>
> I already went to the hardware manager and the mouse is listed as "working
> normally".
>
> I buyed the computer with vista already installed. I notice this problem a
> week after I buyed the computer.


That sounds to me like defective hardware. I would take the computer
back and let the store fix it.

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mouse problem Boobay microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 7 01-03-2008 13:44
Mouse problem Boobay microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 06-13-2007 04:54
Text Disappears On Mouse Enter or Mouse Leave J. W. T. Kottekoe microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 03-01-2007 02:59
Logitech mouse Richard microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 4 02-26-2007 07:20
3 button mouse Richard microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 02-25-2007 23:21




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:18.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120