Can't Disable Mouse

Kat

Can't Disable Mouse
I installed a new mouse on my laptop (a small notebook hand mouse, plugged in
through the USB) and when I go to disable the little mouse pad thing that is
on the keyboard of the laptop in devices, there is the option to disable it
but I am unable to click on it. I would really like to disable the little
mouse pad on my laptop and use the plugged in mouse so if anyone could give
me some assistance it would be greatly appreciated. If you need any
additional details just ask. Thank you.
dean-dean

Re: Can't Disable Mouse
You can't disable the touchpad mouse in Device Manager. Sometimes the
ability to disable the touchpad is in Mouse Properties in Control Panel,
depending on your touchpad driver. Also, your computer manufacturer may
have a utility on your computer to disable the touchpad.

"Kat" <Kat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I installed a new mouse on my laptop (a small notebook hand mouse, plugged
>in
> through the USB) and when I go to disable the little mouse pad thing that
> is
> on the keyboard of the laptop in devices, there is the option to disable
> it
> but I am unable to click on it. I would really like to disable the little
> mouse pad on my laptop and use the plugged in mouse so if anyone could
> give
> me some assistance it would be greatly appreciated. If you need any
> additional details just ask. Thank you.

Kat

Re: Can't Disable Mouse
Yeah nope, it didn't work in the mouse properties and couldnt find anything
in the way of the manufacturer.

"dean-dean" wrote:

> You can't disable the touchpad mouse in Device Manager. Sometimes the
> ability to disable the touchpad is in Mouse Properties in Control Panel,
> depending on your touchpad driver. Also, your computer manufacturer may
> have a utility on your computer to disable the touchpad.
>

> "Kat" <Kat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I installed a new mouse on my laptop (a small notebook hand mouse, plugged
> >in
> > through the USB) and when I go to disable the little mouse pad thing that
> > is
> > on the keyboard of the laptop in devices, there is the option to disable
> > it
> > but I am unable to click on it. I would really like to disable the little
> > mouse pad on my laptop and use the plugged in mouse so if anyone could
> > give
> > me some assistance it would be greatly appreciated. If you need any
> > additional details just ask. Thank you.

akani odomene

disable mouse clicks in a start up form of access 2003
thanks for your kindness

Ka wrote:

Can't Disable Mouse
03-May-07

I installed a new mouse on my laptop (a small notebook hand mouse, plugged in
through the USB) and when I go to disable the little mouse pad thing that is
on the keyboard of the laptop in devices, there is the option to disable it
but I am unable to click on it. I would really like to disable the little
mouse pad on my laptop and use the plugged in mouse so if anyone could give
me some assistance it would be greatly appreciated. If you need any
additional details just ask. Thank you.

On Thursday, May 03, 2007 8:13 PM
Ka wrote:

Can't Disable Mouse
I installed a new mouse on my laptop (a small notebook hand mouse, plugged in
through the USB) and when I go to disable the little mouse pad thing that is
on the keyboard of the laptop in devices, there is the option to disable it
but I am unable to click on it. I would really like to disable the little
mouse pad on my laptop and use the plugged in mouse so if anyone could give
me some assistance it would be greatly appreciated. If you need any
additional details just ask. Thank you.

On Thursday, May 03, 2007 9:13 PM
dean-dean wrote:

You can't disable the touchpad mouse in Device Manager.
You can't disable the touchpad mouse in Device Manager. Sometimes the
ability to disable the touchpad is in Mouse Properties in Control Panel,
depending on your touchpad driver. Also, your computer manufacturer may
have a utility on your computer to disable the touchpad.

"Kat" <Kat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

On Thursday, May 03, 2007 9:25 PM
Ka wrote:

Yeah nope, it didn't work in the mouse properties and couldnt find anything in
Yeah nope, it did not work in the mouse properties and couldnt find anything
in the way of the manufacturer.

"dean-dean" wrote:

WPF GridView Sample To Insert, Update, and Delete Records
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ple-to-in.aspx
Michael

Re: disable mouse clicks in a start up form of access 2003
I'm sure dean was patiently waiting for this thank you for 3 years.

D!ckhead from egghead!

--

"Don't pick a fight with an old man.