My computer keeps crashing, HELP!!!

Ethernet bluescreen Blue Screen crash

My computer keeps crashing, HELP!!!
Ok, this problem has been going on for a while now and I don't know what to
do. Everytime I get on websites (EXAMPLE: Facebook, Youtube) sometimes my
computer will crash (Bluescreen of Death). I have ran super deep scan for
viruses on my computer with Bitdifender Internet Security 2009 and has not
found any viruses. I am also sure it is not my registry. Windows says the
problem is related to my ethernet, I don't know how. Anyways, I gathered all
my system information that I could.

Here it Is:

OS Name Microsoft® Windows Vista™ Home Premium
Version 6.0.6001 Service Pack 1 Build 6001
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name AARON-PC
System Manufacturer Gateway
System Model GM5626
System Type X86-based PC
Processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) Dual CPU E2180 @ 2.00GHz, 1999 Mhz, 2
Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Intel Corp. CF94510J.15A.0062.2007.0711.1126, 7/11/2007
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume2
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.0.6001.18000"
User Name Aaron-PC\Aaron
Time Zone Central Daylight Time
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 3.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 3.00 GB
Available Physical Memory 1.71 GB
Total Virtual Memory 6.21 GB
Available Virtual Memory 4.79 GB
Page File Space 3.29 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys

I went into the Event Viewer and searched bluescreen and found this
Fault Bucket:

Fault bucket 0xD1_e100b325+c082, type 0

This is the information about my ethernet:

Name: [00000004] Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection

Adapter Type: Ethernet 802.3

Product Type: Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection

Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\e100b325.sys (8.0.43.0, 161.88 KB
(165,760 bytes) 8/25/2007 2:27 AM)

kword88

Re: My computer keeps crashing, HELP!!!

have you tried updating the driver for your network card?

--
kword88
Hammey

Re: My computer keeps crashing, HELP!!!

Hi well I have had a lot of experience with Bit defender it runs many
errors. I have had to remove it from many systems. I would check there
forums for this error.

--
Hammey
Holly

RE: My computer keeps crashing, HELP!!!
I have the same issue. I researched on the INTEL page looking for an updated
driver. I really believe that they do not support this card on VISTA. HP does
not have an update for the card either. I am just going to buy a new card
that can run 1000. This computer is less than 2 yrs old and I am surprised at
the card they used anyway.
Dominic Payer

Re: My computer keeps crashing, HELP!!!
See
http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sear...ktop +Adapter
and select the Windows Vista OS option.

On 11/10/2009 14:52, Holly wrote:
> I have the same issue. I researched on the INTEL page looking for an updated
> driver. I really believe that they do not support this card on VISTA. HP does
> not have an update for the card either. I am just going to buy a new card
> that can run 1000. This computer is less than 2 yrs old and I am surprised at
> the card they used anyway.

Holly

Re: My computer keeps crashing, HELP!!!
I saw that driver but that is really not the card. See this

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sear...59&FamilyId=38

This is the card but does not show VISTA. I am not sure what that other
driver would do.

"Dominic Payer" wrote:

> See
> http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sear...ktop +Adapter
> and select the Windows Vista OS option.
>

> On 11/10/2009 14:52, Holly wrote:
> > I have the same issue. I researched on the INTEL page looking for an updated
> > driver. I really believe that they do not support this card on VISTA. HP does
> > not have an update for the card either. I am just going to buy a new card
> > that can run 1000. This computer is less than 2 yrs old and I am surprised at
> > the card they used anyway.

Holly

"Dominic Payer" wrote:

> See
> http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sear...ktop +Adapter
> and select the Windows Vista OS option.
>

> On 11/10/2009 14:52, Holly wrote:
> > I have the same issue. I researched on the INTEL page looking for an updated
> > driver. I really believe that they do not support this card on VISTA. HP does
> > not have an update for the card either. I am just going to buy a new card
> > that can run 1000. This computer is less than 2 yrs old and I am surprised at
> > the card they used anyway.

Tae Song

"Holly" <Holly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I saw that driver but that is really not the card. See this
>
> http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sear...59&FamilyId=38
>
> This is the card but does not show VISTA. I am not sure what that other
> driver would do.
>
> "Dominic Payer" wrote:
>
>> See
>> http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sear...ktop +Adapter
>> and select the Windows Vista OS option.
>>

>> On 11/10/2009 14:52, Holly wrote:
>> > I have the same issue. I researched on the INTEL page looking for an
>> > updated
>> > driver. I really believe that they do not support this card on VISTA.
>> > HP does
>> > not have an update for the card either. I am just going to buy a new
>> > card
>> > that can run 1000. This computer is less than 2 yrs old and I am
>> > surprised at
>> > the card they used anyway.

What HP model computer are you using or can you provide a link to the spec
sheet for your computer?

Holly

Re: My computer keeps crashing, HELP!!!
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...d uct=3629205

its an HP A6250T CTO

"Tae Song" wrote:

> "Holly" <Holly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I saw that driver but that is really not the card. See this
> >
> > http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sear...59&FamilyId=38
> >
> > This is the card but does not show VISTA. I am not sure what that other
> > driver would do.
> >
> > "Dominic Payer" wrote:
> >
> >> See
> >> http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sear...ktop +Adapter
> >> and select the Windows Vista OS option.

> What HP model computer are you using or can you provide a link to the spec
> sheet for your computer?

Holly

Re: My computer keeps crashing, HELP!!!
Looking at the specs it is •Intel 82562V LAN PHY (Ekron-N 10/100 Mbps)

Found in a HP forum this driver

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Sear...+Controlle rs

This might work.