Skype video Upside-down with LifeCam VX-6000

refresh7@gmail.com

Skype video Upside-down with LifeCam VX-6000
My grandfather has a MS LifeCam VX-6000 and uses Skype to chat with
me. Since last week, his picture is upside down in Skype. He said he
didn't do anything and the camera is not physically upside down. What
could be the problem?

mantonacoglou is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Skype video Upside-down with LifeCam VX-6000
Quote:
Originally Posted by refresh7@gmail.com View Post
My grandfather has a MS LifeCam VX-6000 and uses Skype to chat with
me. Since last week, his picture is upside down in Skype. He said he
didn't do anything and the camera is not physically upside down. What
could be the problem?
I am having the same problems and the video appears in black and white.
Can anyone help ?
Thanks in advance
JerryM

Re: Skype video Upside-down with LifeCam VX-6000
At the bottom of the picture do you have a bar with rolling arrows?
If so, click one of them.
If not, try clicking Ctrl+Alt+the up arrow.

"mantonacoglou" <mantonacoglou.3hp8o2@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in
message news:mantonacoglou.3hp8o2@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...

> refresh7@gmail.com;173225 Wrote:
>> My grandfather has a MS LifeCam VX-6000 and uses Skype to chat with
>> me. Since last week, his picture is upside down in Skype. He said he
>> didn't do anything and the camera is not physically upside down. What
>> could be the problem?

> I am having the same problems and the video appears in black and white.
> Can anyone help ?
> Thanks in advance
>

> --
> mantonacoglou

mantonacoglou is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Skype video Upside-down with LifeCam VX-6000
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryM View Post
At the bottom of the picture do you have a bar with rolling arrows?
If so, click one of them.
If not, try clicking Ctrl+Alt+the up arrow.

"mantonacoglou" <mantonacoglou.3hp8o2@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in
message news:mantonacoglou.3hp8o2@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...

> refresh7@gmail.com;173225 Wrote:
>> My grandfather has a MS LifeCam VX-6000 and uses Skype to chat with
>> me. Since last week, his picture is upside down in Skype. He said he
>> didn't do anything and the camera is not physically upside down. What
>> could be the problem?
>
> I am having the same problems and the video appears in black and white.
> Can anyone help ?
> Thanks in advance
>

> --
> mantonacoglou

Thank you JerryM, but although the Ctrl+Alt+Down Arrow solved the problem with the video, everything else is up side down and the picture is Black and White. I have the same problem in my LifeCam Program also. Do you have any ideas. I apreciate your help.
Thanks
JerryM

Re: Skype video Upside-down with LifeCam VX-6000
Sorry, that's all I have for now,
The only other thing I can think of is for ViewSonic software,
Control+Shift +R

Jerry

"mantonacoglou" <mantonacoglou.3hptgg@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in
message news:mantonacoglou.3hptgg@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...

> JerryM;1047957 Wrote:
>> At the bottom of the picture do you have a bar with rolling arrows?
>> If so, click one of them.
>> If not, try clicking Ctrl+Alt+the up arrow.
>>
>> "mantonacoglou" <mantonacoglou.3hp8o2@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com>
>> wrote in
>> message news:mantonacoglou.3hp8o2@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com...

>> What
>> >
>> > I am having the same problems and the video appears in black and

>> white.
>> > Can anyone help ?
>> > Thanks in advance
>> >

>> > --
>> > mantonacoglou
>> >

> Thank you JerryM, but although the Ctrl+Alt+Down Arrow solved the
> problem with the video, everything else is up side down and the picture
> is Black and White. I have the same problem in my LifeCam Program also.
> Do you have any ideas. I apreciate your help.
> Thanks
>

> --
> mantonacoglou

chowpow is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Skype video Upside-down with LifeCam VX-6000
In the lifecam program there is a pull down menu tab near the top right, right beside the minimize button. Go to the properties. It has options to flip/mirror images and even change the black and white setting.