blue screen

mesa

blue screen
hi,
I have this blue screen appears suddenly with lots of error messages, and
then the PC shuts down or restart by itself, I triede software called
Advanced Systems care,to fix it, with no luck, wht could cause bthis
problem, and anyone one knows how to fix it

thanks

Malke

Re: blue screen
mesa wrote:

> hi,
> I have this blue screen appears suddenly with lots of error messages, and
> then the PC shuts down or restart by itself, I triede software called
> Advanced Systems care,to fix it, with no luck, wht could cause bthis
> problem, and anyone one knows how to fix it

It could be hardware and/or software. No one can tell you because you didn't
give us any information about your computer, the Stop Errors (blue screen),
and the answers to:

The First Question Of Troubleshooting: If the problem is new, what changed
between the time things worked and the time they didn't?

The Second Question of Windows Troubleshooting: what is the malware/virus
status of the machine? If you think it is clean, what programs (and
versions) did you use to determine this?

Be sure the computer is clean:

Using snake oil products like "Advanced Systems Care" can cause more damage
to your computer. See this thread for why:

http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=28099

In any case, troubleshooting must be systematic to be effective. A
scattershot approach will usually fail. Here are links to show you what
details to include in your next post:

If you can't do the work yourself (and there is no shame in admitting this
isn't your cup of tea), take the machine to a professional computer repair
shop (not your local equivalent of BigComputerStore/GeekSquad). If
possible, have all your data backed up before you take the machine into a
shop.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!

mesa

Re: blue screen
Hi, I still got that blue screen, and sometimes the computer restart by
itself, and sometimes just halts, so is it a virus, or driver problem? can
driver detective software solve this problem?