Keyboard properties (repeat delay/repeat rate)

Turkk

Keyboard properties (repeat delay/repeat rate)
Have been using Vista about 18 months and have never found a cure for this
problem: when the computer goes to sleep, the settings for 'repeat delay' and
'repeat rate' are erased. Typing slows down to a crawl, and I have to reset
them every time I wake up the computer (I've added a quick link to Keyboard
Properties because I know I'll use it at least once a day). Why hasn't there
been a fix for this? I know I'm not the only one complaining.

--
Turkk
Max Goldman

Re: Keyboard properties (repeat delay/repeat rate)
Turkk <Turkk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Have been using Vista about 18 months and have never found a cure for this
>problem: when the computer goes to sleep, the settings for 'repeat delay' and
>'repeat rate' are erased. Typing slows down to a crawl, and I have to reset
>them every time I wake up the computer (I've added a quick link to Keyboard
>Properties because I know I'll use it at least once a day). Why hasn't there
>been a fix for this? I know I'm not the only one complaining.

How do you know that?

Do you always wait 18 months to finally look for a solution to a
problem?

Maybe MS is as slow as you are, hmmm?
Ken W

Re: Keyboard properties (repeat delay/repeat rate)
Are you always this useless? Maybe you should medidate on the potential
benefits of a personality upgrade, hmmmm?

--
Ken Wallewein

Ken W <KenW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Are you always this useless? Maybe you should medidate on the potential
>benefits of a personality upgrade, hmmmm?
>
>--
>Ken Wallewein

Nope. It's taken many years of honing to get the fine edginess I now
have and I'm not about to begin again.

>"Max Goldman" wrote:
>
>> Turkk <Turkk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Have been using Vista about 18 months and have never found a cure for this
>> >problem: when the computer goes to sleep, the settings for 'repeat delay' and
>> >'repeat rate' are erased. Typing slows down to a crawl, and I have to reset
>> >them every time I wake up the computer (I've added a quick link to Keyboard
>> >Properties because I know I'll use it at least once a day). Why hasn't there
>> >been a fix for this? I know I'm not the only one complaining.

>> How do you know that?
>>
>> Do you always wait 18 months to finally look for a solution to a
>> problem?
>>
>> Maybe MS is as slow as you are, hmmm?

Ken W

Re: Keyboard properties (repeat delay/repeat rate)
Excellent answer. Still useless, though.
--
Ken Wallewein

"Max Goldman" wrote:

> Ken W <KenW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Are you always this useless? Maybe you should medidate on the potential
> >benefits of a personality upgrade, hmmmm?
> >
> >--
> >Ken Wallewein

> Nope. It's taken many years of honing to get the fine edginess I now
> have and I'm not about to begin again.

> >> How do you know that?
> >>
> >> Do you always wait 18 months to finally look for a solution to a
> >> problem?
> >>
> >> Maybe MS is as slow as you are, hmmm?

Max Goldman

Re: Keyboard properties (repeat delay/repeat rate)
Ken W <KenW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Excellent answer. Still useless, though.
>--
>Ken Wallewein

Excuse me, but I think you've confused me with someone who gives a
crap.