4 GB SD card

Scott

4 GB SD card
I am using a SanDisk 4 GB SD card on my computer correctly. Recently I
bought another Lexar 4 GB SD card and my pc cannot recognize it. Any idea
of the cause and fixes?

Thanks

Scott

Peter Foldes

Re: 4 GB SD card
Is it formatted ??

--
Peter

"Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe@GMail.com> wrote in message
>I am using a SanDisk 4 GB SD card on my computer correctly. Recently I bought
>another Lexar 4 GB SD card and my pc cannot recognize it. Any idea of the cause
>and fixes?
>
> Thanks
>
> Scott

Scott

Re: 4 GB SD card
"Peter Foldes" <okf122@hotmail.com> 在郵件
news:Oz4kJ$TkJHA.5124@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl *撰寫...
> Is it formatted ??
>
> --
> Peter

> "Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe@GMail.com> wrote in message
>>I am using a SanDisk 4 GB SD card on my computer correctly. Recently I
>>bought another Lexar 4 GB SD card and my pc cannot recognize it. Any idea
>>of the cause and fixes?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Scott

Yes, it is done as received.

Scott

Curious

Re: 4 GB SD card
What format was it formatted in as received?

> "Peter Foldes" <okf122@hotmail.com> 在郵件
> news:Oz4kJ$TkJHA.5124@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl *撰寫...
>> Is it formatted ??
>>
>> --
>> Peter

>> "Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe@GMail.com> wrote in message
>>>I am using a SanDisk 4 GB SD card on my computer correctly. Recently I
>>>bought another Lexar 4 GB SD card and my pc cannot recognize it. Any
>>>idea of the cause and fixes?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Scott

> Yes, it is done as received.
>
> Scott

Scott

Re: 4 GB SD card
"Curious" <mailmenot@nomail.com> 在郵件
news:uPbHbpVkJHA.4760@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl *撰寫...
> What format was it formatted in as received?
>
> "Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe@GMail.com> wrote in message
>> "Peter Foldes" <okf122@hotmail.com> 在郵件
>> news:Oz4kJ$TkJHA.5124@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl *撰寫...
>>> Is it formatted ??
>>>
>>> --
>>> Peter
>>>
>>> Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
>>> Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged.
>>>
>>> "Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe@GMail.com> wrote in message

>> Yes, it is done as received.
>>
>> Scott

FAT32. The Lexar cannot work on this pc and another camera but others are
working correctly - very strange!! Is there any utility program to see the
card hardware information?

R. C. White

Re: 4 GB SD card
Hi, Scott.

What does Disk Management say about that card? And about the card reader?

What kind of card reader? USB, I assume, but is it a part of the original
computer? Or plugged into a hub? Or directly into a USB port on the
computer? Make and model? (Maybe none of this matters, but it might.)

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

> "Curious" <mailmenot@nomail.com> 在郵件
> news:uPbHbpVkJHA.4760@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl *撰寫...
>> What format was it formatted in as received?
>>
>> "Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe@GMail.com> wrote in message
>>> "Peter Foldes" <okf122@hotmail.com> 在郵件
>>> news:Oz4kJ$TkJHA.5124@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl *撰寫...

>>> Yes, it is done as received.
>>>
>>> Scott

> FAT32. The Lexar cannot work on this pc and another camera but others are
> working correctly - very strange!! Is there any utility program to see
> the card hardware information?

spamme0

Re: 4 GB SD card
Scott wrote:
> "Peter Foldes" <okf122@hotmail.com> 在郵件
> news:Oz4kJ$TkJHA.5124@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl *撰寫...
>> Is it formatted ??
>>
>> --
>> Peter

>> "Scott" <NoSpam-Scott.Xe@GMail.com> wrote in message
>>> I am using a SanDisk 4 GB SD card on my computer correctly. Recently
>>> I bought another Lexar 4 GB SD card and my pc cannot recognize it.
>>> Any idea of the cause and fixes?
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>>
>>> Scott

> Yes, it is done as received.
>
> Scott

Are you sure you don't have an SDHC card?