cannot connect to network kodak printer

larbec

cannot connect to network kodak printer

I have a new Kodak printer and a new laptop but I cannot connect to the
printer. When I search for it...it appears in my network but when I
try to add it it says that it will not print to printer. I reloaded
the software and it just sits there and searches for
the printer. My wife has the *same new laptop* as I and hers will
print so I know
it is not the printer

This is what the error says: as I mentioned earlier, my wifes laptop
works fine *-Operation could not be completed (error 0x00000709) make
sure that you have typed the name correctly and the printer is
connected to the network. -*

Any help will be appreciated

--
larbec
bmoag

Re: cannot connect to network kodak printer
I will presume the printer is connected to your wife's laptop through a USB
port although you do not clearly indicate this.
You must go into the Printers applet under control panel and right click on
the printer, click on preferences and then allow sharing.
If the printer is connected through a networked router you will need someone
to walk you through set-up.

larbec

Re: cannot connect to network kodak printer

We have a linksys wireless router and ALL the computers in the home run
through it (of course) all other computers will print to wireless Kodak
Printer except mine will not print

When I do a search for printers it does not show up on MY pc...It sya
no printers were found

--
larbec
larbec

Re: cannot connect to network kodak printer

well I do not know what I did but all of the sudden my add printer
sharing is not grayed out anymore and it allowed me to share. It even
found the printer but still does not print. It brings up the printer
and the box says everything about the Kodak printer and the ink levels
are empty (which they are full) and it says
_-*Network_Discovery_Is_Missing*-_

--
larbec