DisplayPort

dinesh

DisplayPort

*Information on the DisplayPort™ Digital Display Interface*

DisplayPort is a new, open, industry standard digital display
interface, developed by the Video Electronics Standards Association
(VESA) Display Systems Committee.
DisplayPort is this next generation display interface, and it is
designed to serve as a broadly deployable connectivity solution for PCs,
monitors, flat panels, projectors, and high definition content
applications. DisplayPort consolidates internal and external connection
methods to reduce device complexity, support necessary features for key
cross industry applications, and provide performance scalability to
enable the next generation of displays featuring higher color depths,
refresh rates, and display resolutions.

--
dinesh

Hope that works ! ! !
Dinesh.
Ray Luca

Re: DisplayPort
dinesh <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote:

>*Information on the DisplayPort™ Digital Display Interface*
>
>DisplayPort is a new, open, industry standard digital display
>interface, developed by the Video Electronics Standards Association
>(VESA) Display Systems Committee.
>DisplayPort is this next generation display interface, and it is
>designed to serve as a broadly deployable connectivity solution for PCs,
>monitors, flat panels, projectors, and high definition content
>applications. DisplayPort consolidates internal and external connection
>methods to reduce device complexity, support necessary features for key
>cross industry applications, and provide performance scalability to
>enable the next generation of displays featuring higher color depths,
>refresh rates, and display resolutions.

WTF!?
dinesh

Re: DisplayPort

Hello Ray Luca, i know its new to you...
Never mind.

--
dinesh