New Motherboard / CPU

Martin Racette

New Motherboard / CPU
I need help, I use to be able to access alt.hardware from newsgroup, but my
ISP has decided that newsgroups are useless and therefore pulled the plug on
it, so does any one knows a server that I can use to access that newsgroup
once again

--
Thank You in Advance
Merci a l'avance

Martin

Richard G. Harper [MVP]

Re: New Motherboard / CPU
http://www.google.com/

Search for NNTP providers. There are many free ones out there.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Desktop] rgharper@gmail.com

"Martin Racette" <rat7_2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I need help, I use to be able to access alt.hardware from newsgroup, but my
>ISP has decided that newsgroups are useless and therefore pulled the plug
>on it, so does any one knows a server that I can use to access that
>newsgroup once again
>
> --
> Thank You in Advance
> Merci a l'avance
>
> Martin

Peter Foldes

Re: New Motherboard / CPU
Martin

Rodgers a Quebec par chance ??? Using Rodgers as the ISP in Quebec by any chance ??

--
Peter

"Martin Racette" <rat7_2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I need help, I use to be able to access alt.hardware from newsgroup, but my ISP has
>decided that newsgroups are useless and therefore pulled the plug on it, so does
>any one knows a server that I can use to access that newsgroup once again
>
> --
> Thank You in Advance
> Merci a l'avance
>
> Martin

Jim Moriarty

Re: New Motherboard / CPU
On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:37:22 -0500, "Peter Foldes" <maci26331@msn.com>
wrote:

>Martin
>
>Rodgers a Quebec par chance ??? Using Rodgers as the ISP in Quebec by any chance ??

It's "Rogers"... and the OP's IP is in Ottawa.
Peter Foldes

Re: New Motherboard / CPU

Ottawa Ont Gatineau Quebec is separated by a bridge and Sympatico,
Rogers,Videotron and etc are shared by both with same IP. Since Martin has a French
Canadian name it makes sense that he is residing in Quebec which is the other side
of the bridge

As far as Rodgers you were correct and I did the mistake. It should have read Rogers
as you posted and corrected me. Thank you for that. P

--
Peter

"Jim Moriarty" <jmoriarty@aconandoyle.invalid> wrote in message
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:37:22 -0500, "Peter Foldes" <maci26331@msn.com>
> wrote:
>
>>Martin
>>
>>Rodgers a Quebec par chance ??? Using Rodgers as the ISP in Quebec by any chance
>>??

> It's "Rogers"... and the OP's IP is in Ottawa.

Martin Racette

Re: New Motherboard / CPU
You are both wrong I live out west

"Peter Foldes" <maci26331@msn.com> wrote in message

> Ottawa Ont Gatineau Quebec is separated by a bridge and Sympatico,
> Rogers,Videotron and etc are shared by both with same IP. Since Martin has
> a French Canadian name it makes sense that he is residing in Quebec which
> is the other side of the bridge
>
> As far as Rodgers you were correct and I did the mistake. It should have
> read Rogers as you posted and corrected me. Thank you for that. P
>

> --
> Peter

> "Jim Moriarty" <jmoriarty@aconandoyle.invalid> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 20:37:22 -0500, "Peter Foldes" <maci26331@msn.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>>Martin
>>>
>>>Rodgers a Quebec par chance ??? Using Rodgers as the ISP in Quebec by any
>>>chance ??

>> It's "Rogers"... and the OP's IP is in Ottawa.

--
Thank You in Advance
Merci a l'avance

Martin

Martin Racette

Re: New Motherboard / CPU
it seem that google does not work well, because I can not get the front page
at all, I am being redirected to some weird ad page with something like 1000
different ad but no google

--
Thank You in Advance
Merci a l'avance

Martin

David B.

Re: New Motherboard / CPU
In the future please create a subject that actually has something to do with
your question, "New Motherboard / CPU" has nothing to do with locating a
news server, neither does this group. You have a browser hijacker on your
system, run a cleaning tool such as Malwarebytes.

Help Us Help You http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm

> it seem that google does not work well, because I can not get the front
> page at all, I am being redirected to some weird ad page with something
> like 1000 different ad but no google
>
> "Richard G. Harper [MVP]" <rgharper@email.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.google.com/
>>
>> Search for NNTP providers. There are many free ones out there.
>>
>> --
>> Richard G. Harper [MVP Desktop] rgharper@gmail.com
>>

>> "Martin Racette" <rat7_2001@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>>I need help, I use to be able to access alt.hardware from newsgroup, but
>>>my ISP has decided that newsgroups are useless and therefore pulled the
>>>plug on it, so does any one knows a server that I can use to access that
>>>newsgroup once again
>>>
>>> --
>>> Thank You in Advance
>>> Merci a l'avance
>>>
>>> Martin

> --
> Thank You in Advance
> Merci a l'avance
>
> Martin

Peter Foldes

Re: New Motherboard / CPU
LOL.Salut et je malcomprend
--
Peter

> You are both wrong I live out west
>
> "Peter Foldes" <maci26331@msn.com> wrote in message
>>

>> Ottawa Ont Gatineau Quebec is separated by a bridge and Sympatico,
>> Rogers,Videotron and etc are shared by both with same IP. Since Martin has a
>> French Canadian name it makes sense that he is residing in Quebec which is the
>> other side of the bridge
>>
>> As far as Rodgers you were correct and I did the mistake. It should have read
>> Rogers as you posted and corrected me. Thank you for that. P
>>

>> --
>> Peter

>> "Jim Moriarty" <jmoriarty@aconandoyle.invalid> wrote in message

>>> It's "Rogers"... and the OP's IP is in Ottawa.

> --
> Thank You in Advance
> Merci a l'avance
>
> Martin

Martin Racette

Re: New Motherboard / CPU
No, google as been disable by the ISP, and the subject has everything to do
if you took the time to read the original message

I am looking for a Newsgroup such as alt.hardware, but since my ISP has
decided that newsgroups are useless they have remove their access to it, so
I am looking for a new access to newsgroups that would have this particular
group, because I need the help that they can provide in selecting a new
Motherboard and CPU

--
Thank You in Advance
Merci a l'avance