Ipod Drivers

muggs131

Ipod Drivers
I bought an Ipod shuffle, I gig, and every time I plug it in to set it up, it
keeps asking me for the driver CD. I do have Itunes latest version, but I am
completely lost here. Any suggestions?
jsd
Curious

Re: Ipod Drivers
I tunes is a Multimedia application program and AFAIK does not contained any
drivers for Apple devices that it's files can bye synchronized with.
"muggs131" <muggs131@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I bought an Ipod shuffle, I gig, and every time I plug it in to set it up,
>it
> keeps asking me for the driver CD. I do have Itunes latest version, but I
> am
> completely lost here. Any suggestions?
> jsd

muggs131

Re: Ipod Drivers
What is AFIAIK? And does this mean that my Ipod should go back to the store?

"Curious" wrote:

> I tunes is a Multimedia application program and AFAIK does not contained any
> drivers for Apple devices that it's files can bye synchronized with.
> "muggs131" <muggs131@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I bought an Ipod shuffle, I gig, and every time I plug it in to set it up,
> >it
> > keeps asking me for the driver CD. I do have Itunes latest version, but I
> > am
> > completely lost here. Any suggestions?
> > jsd

Colin Barnhorst

Re: Ipod Drivers
AFAIK = as far as I know. (what's an extra "I" or two among friends, eh?)

IPOD is an Apple product and you can find help on Apple.com/support in the
discussions groups. Even for Apple's PC compatible products.

> What is AFIAIK? And does this mean that my Ipod should go back to the
> store?
>
> "Curious" wrote:
>
>> I tunes is a Multimedia application program and AFAIK does not contained
>> any
>> drivers for Apple devices that it's files can bye synchronized with.
>> "muggs131" <muggs131@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I bought an Ipod shuffle, I gig, and every time I plug it in to set it
>> >up,
>> >it
>> > keeps asking me for the driver CD. I do have Itunes latest version,
>> > but I
>> > am
>> > completely lost here. Any suggestions?
>> > jsd

LVTravel

Re: Ipod Drivers
AFAIK = As far as I know.....

See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1447 reference IPod's required interface
with different versions of Windows. Should work OK.

Try these troubleshooting tips from Apple
http://www.apple.com/support/ipod/five_rs/