Blue Screen

EMAMLPS

Blue Screen
Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
Locale ID: 16393

Additional information about the problem:
BCCode: 8086
BCP1: 00000000
BCP2: 00000000
BCP3: 00000000
BCP4: 00000000
OS Version: 6_0_6000
Service Pack: 0_0
Product: 768_1

Files that help describe the problem:
C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini041608-01.dmp
C:\Users\Eluri\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-218370-0.sysdata.xml
C:\Users\Eluri\AppData\Local\Temp\WERA4D6.tmp.vers ion.txt

Read our privacy statement:
http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409

Download updates for Intel Turbo Memory Driver (iaStor.sys)

This problem was caused by Intel Turbo Memory Driver (iaStor.sys), which was
created by Intel Corporation.

Solution

To learn about the solution to this problem, go online to the Intel
Corporation website:
Intel Corporation

Rate this response:Provide Feedback

please can someone help me i cant find what is causing this problem i am
using a windows vista home premium basic no driver updates are
available

Dustin Harper

Re: Blue Screen
Here is the download for the driver. Although, it may not fix the issue, but
it's worth a shot!

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...232&lang =eng

Let us know if that gets everything working. Vista just guesses that when a
program stops working that the driver needs updated. It is usually a driver
problem, but the updated driver may not even be available. But, just give
that a try and let us know.

--

Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.com

Was this helpful? Then click the Ratings button. Voting helps the web
interface.
http://www.microsoft.com/wn3/locales...eAPostAsAnswer

"EMAMLPS" <EMAMLPS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Problem signature:
> Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
> OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
> Locale ID: 16393
>
> Additional information about the problem:
> BCCode: 8086
> BCP1: 00000000
> BCP2: 00000000
> BCP3: 00000000
> BCP4: 00000000
> OS Version: 6_0_6000
> Service Pack: 0_0
> Product: 768_1
>
> Files that help describe the problem:
> C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini041608-01.dmp
> C:\Users\Eluri\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-218370-0.sysdata.xml
> C:\Users\Eluri\AppData\Local\Temp\WERA4D6.tmp.vers ion.txt
>
> Read our privacy statement:
> http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409
>

> Download updates for Intel Turbo Memory Driver (iaStor.sys)
>
> This problem was caused by Intel Turbo Memory Driver (iaStor.sys), which
> was
> created by Intel Corporation.
>
> Solution

> To learn about the solution to this problem, go online to the Intel
> Corporation website:
> Intel Corporation

> Rate this response:Provide Feedback
>

> please can someone help me i cant find what is causing this problem i am
> using a windows vista home premium basic no driver updates are
> available

EMAMLPS

Re: Blue Screen
Hi,

when i try to install driver its giving the fallowing alert msg :

"This computer currently contains driver version 7.8.0.1012,
which is newer than the version you are abount to install.

Are you sure you want to overwrite the current driver with the older version
7.0.0.1020?"

what i observed is when ever i am running HP Health checking its giving the
blue screen.

Thanks & Regards,
EMAMLPS.

"Dustin Harper" wrote:

> Here is the download for the driver. Although, it may not fix the issue, but
> it's worth a shot!
>
> http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...232&lang =eng
>
> Let us know if that gets everything working. Vista just guesses that when a
> program stops working that the driver needs updated. It is usually a driver
> problem, but the updated driver may not even be available. But, just give
> that a try and let us know.
>
> --
>
> Dustin Harper
> dharper@vistarip.com
> http://www.vistarip.com | Vista Resource & Information Page
>
> Was this helpful? Then click the Ratings button. Voting helps the web
> interface.
> http://www.microsoft.com/wn3/locales...eAPostAsAnswer
>

> "EMAMLPS" <EMAMLPS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Problem signature:
> > Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
> > OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.3
> > Locale ID: 16393
> >
> > Additional information about the problem:
> > BCCode: 8086
> > BCP1: 00000000
> > BCP2: 00000000
> > BCP3: 00000000
> > BCP4: 00000000
> > OS Version: 6_0_6000
> > Service Pack: 0_0
> > Product: 768_1
> >
> > Files that help describe the problem:
> > C:\Windows\Minidump\Mini041608-01.dmp
> > C:\Users\Eluri\AppData\Local\Temp\WER-218370-0.sysdata.xml
> > C:\Users\Eluri\AppData\Local\Temp\WERA4D6.tmp.vers ion.txt
> >
> > Read our privacy statement:
> > http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409
> >

> > Download updates for Intel Turbo Memory Driver (iaStor.sys)
> >
> > This problem was caused by Intel Turbo Memory Driver (iaStor.sys), which
> > was
> > created by Intel Corporation.
> >
> > Solution

> > To learn about the solution to this problem, go online to the Intel
> > Corporation website:
> > Intel Corporation

> > Rate this response:Provide Feedback
> >

> > please can someone help me i cant find what is causing this problem i am
> > using a windows vista home premium basic no driver updates are
> > available

Colin Barnhorst

Re: Blue Screen
Have you tried uninstalling the HP Health center, rebooting, and
reinstalling the HP Health center from the drivers cd? I had to do that
once (although I was not getting a BSOD).

> [...]
>> >
>> > Read our privacy statement:
>> > http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?link...3&clcid=0x0409
>> >

>> > Download updates for Intel Turbo Memory Driver (iaStor.sys)
>> >
>> > This problem was caused by Intel Turbo Memory Driver (iaStor.sys),
>> > which
>> > was
>> > created by Intel Corporation.
>> >
>> > Solution
>> >
>> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>> >

>> > To learn about the solution to this problem, go online to the Intel
>> > Corporation website:
>> > Intel Corporation

>> > Rate this response:Provide Feedback
>> >

>> > please can someone help me i cant find what is causing this problem i
>> > am
>> > using a windows vista home premium basic no driver updates are

cedrix

Re: Blue Screen
After installing the intel matrix storage console, i still encounter the same
error message.