Cricut

maryNSC

Cricut

Does anybody have any ideas how to get my cricut to work on the 64 bit..
Provo craft I dont think they know how to fix it..
When i turn on my cricut my computer will beep but it will not
recognize it.
I have VISTA 64 bit
HP s3430f

--
maryNSC
propman

Re: Cricut
maryNSC wrote:
> Does anybody have any ideas how to get my cricut to work on the 64 bit..
> Provo craft I dont think they know how to fix it..
> When i turn on my cricut my computer will beep but it will not
> recognize it.
> I have VISTA 64 bit
> HP s3430f

I don't know anything about these rascals but from a quick look-over of
the Provo Craft web site I may be able to offer some suggestions:

Sounds like you have the USB cable hooked-up.....if you have more than
one USB connector on your computer have you tried using one of the other
connectors to plug the cable into?

Have you tried different booting sequences? That is, turn the Cricut on
before you bootup your computer? Or alternatively bootup the computer
and then turn the Cricut on........with a USB connection, you should be
able to hookup connect/disconnect the USB cable to an already booted
computer but it doesn't hurt to check this sequence out.

More than likely there was software included that would have to be
installed on your computer....did you install it?

If the answer is yes, did you run into any problems with the installation?

If the answer is yes, uninstall the program and reinstall it again
making sure you follow the guidelines that came with your unit.

On your computer, go to "Start - Control Panel - System - Device
Manager".......look for an exclamation mark on any of the entries. If
one is found, click on it and post the details of what appears on your
screen back here or send the information off to Cricut.

Start the Cricut program on your computer. Look for a "Options" or
"Preferences" heading in any of it's menues to see if anything obvious
is misconfigured.

If you are still experiencing problems, then my suggestion would be to
check out Cricut's support department:

http://www.cricut.com/support/

......and their messageboard community for further assistance:

http://www.cricut.com/messageboard/tt.aspx?forumid=4

Good luck! :-)

maryNSC

Re: Cricut

Thank U for trying I go to Cricut all the time they will not talk to me
from Provo..
But I orderd me a Little XP Lap top to use with it..
But thanks so much for trying to help me..:+)

--
maryNSC
propman

Re: Cricut
maryNSC wrote:
> Thank U for trying I go to Cricut all the time they will not talk to me
> from Provo..
> But I orderd me a Little XP Lap top to use with it..
> But thanks so much for trying to help me..:+)

You're welcome Mary....I hope things work out for you. :-)

maryNSC

Re: Cricut

I had to go buy a refurbished laptop with XP on it..:O(
But My cricut is chirping again..)
thank U again

--
maryNSC