Wanted to ask a qustion about Hardware Error solutions

Howard

Wanted to ask a qustion about Hardware Error solutions
HI i was wondering if someone could answer a question for me. You see I was
wondering if someone could tell me when I go into problem reports and
solutions application witch is on my windows vista home basic computer. In
problem reports and solutions screen that says problems windows has
identified in Prohlem section it says Video Hardware Error and then over in
the far columm it says Solution available. What I would like to now is their
a solution available to correct this problem and where can I possibly
download this solution if anyone nows where. If any one nows any imformation
about if their is a solution please let me now through email.
thanks for your help
have a great day

please provide full sentences for your answers please no one word answers
thanks.

Colin Barnhorst

Re: Wanted to ask a qustion about Hardware Error solutions
There should be a link to take you to the solution (probably the video
hardware manufacturer's website) or you should go there yourself and check
for driver and software updates.