Error Synchronizing project message in Window DVD maker

donalona

Error Synchronizing project message in Window DVD maker
I have finished creating my Video but now when I try to publish it to a DVD I
receive error message 'Error Synchronizing Project' and says 'temporary
directory is not accessible'. Please help, I have no clue whaat to do and
are desperate to get this done from my son's school....

thanxs a lot, donalona

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com... dware_devices

michigandunes is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
No Temp Folder Error-Windows DVD Maker
Before you click to get this error message, note there is a little blue link at the bottom right which says "options". Click on this and browse to a folder where you want the temp files to go. It is likely set to save temp files in a location which is not active, ie. a jump drive, separate disc drive which may be disabled, etc. Hope it helps.

beiley is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: No Temp Folder Error-Windows DVD Maker
Quote:
Originally Posted by michigandunes View Post
Before you click to get this error message, note there is a little blue link at the bottom right which says "options". Click on this and browse to a folder where you want the temp files to go. It is likely set to save temp files in a location which is not active, ie. a jump drive, separate disc drive which may be disabled, etc. Hope it helps.
I'm having this same problem, and it doesn't seem to be the temp folder that is the problem. My temp folder is valid, and exists. I've tried other folders too, and always get the same error.

I'm trying to make a DVD with Windows DVD Maker. I add my 1 AVI file, and when I click "Next" I get the message:

"Error Synchronizing Project"

I've tried choosing other AVI files, and always get the same error. I've
burned in the past, I'm not sure what is different now... Any suggestions
on what could cause this?

Thanks,
Mark
--