new lg w2600h

ok i just bought this new monitor its a new lg w2600h 26" beast . its
resulotion is 1920 x 1200 . now in the booklet it came with . it says if it
isnt set to the rite resulotion . that the toolbar and the windows will look
all chopped up and unfinnished . but i have it set on what lg says to put it
on . and it will work good for a bit . but then by the next morning it will
messup again . toolbar and windows will be chopped up and unfinnished . so
can any1 help me with the resulotion with this monitor . thnx your man B
peter

Re: new lg w2600h
Its your Video Card settings that need to be set to match the capabilities
of the monitor.......and you have not told us what you are using for a video
card so we cannot tell you if your Video Card is capable of that resolution.
Right Clicking an empty spot on the desktop brings up Personalize......then
click Display Settings...then move the slider to the settings you need and
click apply.
pk

"new lg w2600h" <new lg w2600h@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> ok i just bought this new monitor its a new lg w2600h 26" beast . its
> resulotion is 1920 x 1200 . now in the booklet it came with . it says if
> it
> isnt set to the rite resulotion . that the toolbar and the windows will
> look
> all chopped up and unfinnished . but i have it set on what lg says to put
> it
> on . and it will work good for a bit . but then by the next morning it
> will
> messup again . toolbar and windows will be chopped up and unfinnished . so
> can any1 help me with the resulotion with this monitor . thnx your man B

JohnDaddyo is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I wonder if anyone can help? Today I reinstalled Vista and now my resolution is 1400x900. I was set as 1900x1200.Unfortunately, I don't have my CD. Also, my monitor only shows as generic monitor. I've been looking for drivers, but can not find them?
propman

Re: new lg w2600h
JohnDaddyo <JohnDaddyo.39hhg7@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote in

> I wonder if anyone can help? Today I reinstalled Vista and now my
> resolution is 1400x900. I was set as 1900x1200.Unfortunately, I don't
> have my CD. Also, my monitor only shows as generic monitor. I've been
> looking for drivers, but can not find them?

They seem to have them available at the following Canadian LG site:

http://ca.lgservice.com/index_b2c.jsp