usb problem

Blade

usb problem
Hello to all.

When I'm using a browser, IE or Firefox, when I
click on a tab or just by scrolling on a page, when it's connected to a hub,
my mouse act like it's
disconnected and I hear the disconnect/connect usb sound, the led of the
mouse and keyboard are flashing.

While I'm watching videos with media player or power DVD, the keyboad stop
working for a second or two, the num lock is flashing.

I only have my keyboard connect on my usb hub, I tried two different hub,
the one on my monitor and a stand alone hub.

System :

Dell XPS M1710 laptop
T7600 proc
GEforce 7950 GTX
4 gig ram
Windows vista 32
Nexxtech illumFX keyboard
Logitech G9 mouse
Latest drivers for every hardware.

Thanks

adamss

Re: usb problem

Blade;710771 Wrote:
> Hello to all.
>
> When I'm using a browser, IE or Firefox, when I
> click on a tab or just by scrolling on a page, when it's connected to a
> hub,
> my mouse act like it's
> disconnected and I hear the disconnect/connect usb sound, the led of
> the
> mouse and keyboard are flashing.
>
> While I'm watching videos with media player or power DVD, the keyboad
> stop
> working for a second or two, the num lock is flashing.
>
> I only have my keyboard connect on my usb hub, I tried two different
> hub,
> the one on my monitor and a stand alone hub.
>
> System :
>
> Dell XPS M1710 laptop
> T7600 proc
> GEforce 7950 GTX
> 4 gig ram
> Windows vista 32
> Nexxtech illumFX keyboard
> Logitech G9 mouse
> Latest drivers for every hardware.
>
> Thanks

hey i just want to know what is going on with vista x64. i have vista
ultimate and im trying to run a 3 moble broadband USB port thing. and it
just wont work is there anything i can do.???

and how could 3 mobile (huch) or who ever makes the E220 modems not
make it ready to use for vista x64 ???
what is going on anyone please help me !!!

--
adamss
Colin Barnhorst

Re: usb problem
Please don't reply to a thread with an unrelated issue. Start a new thread.

"adamss" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Blade;710771 Wrote:
>> Hello to all.
>>
>> When I'm using a browser, IE or Firefox, when I
>> click on a tab or just by scrolling on a page, when it's connected to a
>> hub,
>> my mouse act like it's
>> disconnected and I hear the disconnect/connect usb sound, the led of
>> the
>> mouse and keyboard are flashing.
>>
>> While I'm watching videos with media player or power DVD, the keyboad
>> stop
>> working for a second or two, the num lock is flashing.
>>
>> I only have my keyboard connect on my usb hub, I tried two different
>> hub,
>> the one on my monitor and a stand alone hub.
>>
>> System :
>>
>> Dell XPS M1710 laptop
>> T7600 proc
>> GEforce 7950 GTX
>> 4 gig ram
>> Windows vista 32
>> Nexxtech illumFX keyboard
>> Logitech G9 mouse
>> Latest drivers for every hardware.
>>
>> Thanks

> hey i just want to know what is going on with vista x64. i have vista
> ultimate and im trying to run a 3 moble broadband USB port thing. and it
> just wont work is there anything i can do.???
>
> and how could 3 mobile (huch) or who ever makes the E220 modems not
> make it ready to use for vista x64 ???
> what is going on anyone please help me !!!
>

> --
> adamss

IkidUnot

RE: usb problem
The first thing I would try is to connect the mouse & keyboard directly to
USB ports, not through a hub. Use the hub on another port to connect other
devices. Try it, let us know...
--
-me.
Let this forum know if this helps or if you figure out the problem, so

"Blade" wrote:

> Hello to all.
>
> When I'm using a browser, IE or Firefox, when I
> click on a tab or just by scrolling on a page, when it's connected to a hub,
> my mouse act like it's
> disconnected and I hear the disconnect/connect usb sound, the led of the
> mouse and keyboard are flashing.
>
> While I'm watching videos with media player or power DVD, the keyboad stop
> working for a second or two, the num lock is flashing.
>
> I only have my keyboard connect on my usb hub, I tried two different hub,
> the one on my monitor and a stand alone hub.
>
> System :
>
> Dell XPS M1710 laptop
> T7600 proc
> GEforce 7950 GTX
> 4 gig ram
> Windows vista 32
> Nexxtech illumFX keyboard
> Logitech G9 mouse
> Latest drivers for every hardware.
>
> Thanks

Blade

Re: usb problem
Hi

I have tried directly on the usb port without the hub and there is no more
problem.

I dont have a choice to use a hub because my laptop in connected on a
docking station and the 4 usb port that are behind cannot be used while
connected this way.

Thanks for your reply.

"IkidUnot" <IkidUnot@discussions.microsoft.com> a écrit dans le message de
> The first thing I would try is to connect the mouse & keyboard directly to
> USB ports, not through a hub. Use the hub on another port to connect
> other
> devices. Try it, let us know...
> --
> -me.
> Let this forum know if this helps or if you figure out the problem, so
> others can benefit.
>

> "Blade" wrote:
>
>> Hello to all.
>>
>> When I'm using a browser, IE or Firefox, when I
>> click on a tab or just by scrolling on a page, when it's connected to a
>> hub,
>> my mouse act like it's
>> disconnected and I hear the disconnect/connect usb sound, the led of the
>> mouse and keyboard are flashing.
>>
>> While I'm watching videos with media player or power DVD, the keyboad
>> stop
>> working for a second or two, the num lock is flashing.
>>
>> I only have my keyboard connect on my usb hub, I tried two different hub,
>> the one on my monitor and a stand alone hub.
>>
>> System :
>>
>> Dell XPS M1710 laptop
>> T7600 proc
>> GEforce 7950 GTX
>> 4 gig ram
>> Windows vista 32
>> Nexxtech illumFX keyboard
>> Logitech G9 mouse
>> Latest drivers for every hardware.
>>
>> Thanks

IkidUnot

Re: usb problem
In this day of USB, is a docking station really necessary any more? I mean,
what do you need connected when you plop your laptop on the desk? 4 things?
Mouse, keyboard, power & monitor?
Is it that hard to connect 4 things, that it's worth shelling out the $ for
a docking station? Just a thought.
I'm glad you now know the source of the problem; that's the main thing...