connection limit

same error here

connection limit
Hello , some clue to improve the conncetion limit on Vista Sp1, cause i
really need fast connection to work, i pay a lot for ISP, and cannoyt use it
cause Window slimit it to 10, these days i try to use a AUTO PATCH to try to
solve this problem. but i just recivie an DEATH BLUE SCREEN and need to
re-format my new Hd.
Please if someone can help me i'll be very glad for that, i.. , and a lot
of million people too.
thanks in advance and hugs from BRAZIL
PaulB

RE: connection limit
What do you mean by it limits it to 10? 10 what? If you are talking about the
error in the event viewer, that is the number of connections allowed, not
speed.
--
Paul

"same error here" wrote:

> Hello , some clue to improve the conncetion limit on Vista Sp1, cause i
> really need fast connection to work, i pay a lot for ISP, and cannoyt use it
> cause Window slimit it to 10, these days i try to use a AUTO PATCH to try to
> solve this problem. but i just recivie an DEATH BLUE SCREEN and need to
> re-format my new Hd.
> Please if someone can help me i'll be very glad for that, i.. , and a lot
> of million people too.
> thanks in advance and hugs from BRAZIL

Richard G. Harper

Re: connection limit
Can't be done.

"same error here" <sameerrorhere@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello , some clue to improve the conncetion limit on Vista Sp1, cause i
> really need fast connection to work, i pay a lot for ISP, and cannoyt use
> it
> cause Window slimit it to 10, these days i try to use a AUTO PATCH to try
> solve this problem. but i just recivie an DEATH BLUE SCREEN and need to
> re-format my new Hd.
> Please if someone can help me i'll be very glad for that, i.. , and a lot
> of million people too.
> thanks in advance and hugs from BRAZIL

same error here

RE: connection limit
Tks to help me, yes i mean 10 conncections alowed, and i need more...to work
fine.
Hugs from Brazil

"PaulB" wrote:

> What do you mean by it limits it to 10? 10 what? If you are talking about the
> error in the event viewer, that is the number of connections allowed, not
> speed.
> --
> Paul
>

> "same error here" wrote:
>
> > Hello , some clue to improve the conncetion limit on Vista Sp1, cause i
> > really need fast connection to work, i pay a lot for ISP, and cannoyt use it
> > cause Window slimit it to 10, these days i try to use a AUTO PATCH to try to
> > solve this problem. but i just recivie an DEATH BLUE SCREEN and need to
> > re-format my new Hd.
> > Please if someone can help me i'll be very glad for that, i.. , and a lot
> > of million people too.
> > thanks in advance and hugs from BRAZIL

same error here

Re: connection limit
oh my God, i think in re-install windows 98.... or XP SP2, cause i really
need it to work. tkx again
Hugs from Brazil

"Richard G. Harper" wrote:

> Can't be done.

> "same error here" <sameerrorhere@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hello , some clue to improve the conncetion limit on Vista Sp1, cause i
> > really need fast connection to work, i pay a lot for ISP, and cannoyt use
> > it
> > cause Window slimit it to 10, these days i try to use a AUTO PATCH to try
> > solve this problem. but i just recivie an DEATH BLUE SCREEN and need to
> > re-format my new Hd.
> > Please if someone can help me i'll be very glad for that, i.. , and a lot
> > of million people too.
> > thanks in advance and hugs from BRAZIL

Gordon

Re: connection limit
> oh my God, i think in re-install windows 98.... or XP SP2, cause i really
> need it to work. tkx again

I think you are VERY confused. The 10 connection limit is NOTHING to do with
your ISP connection AT ALL. That is the maximum number of connections
between computers on a Local Area Network.

Richard G. Harper

Re: connection limit
Okay, and have a nice day!