isa tap adator

drycleanerlady

isa tap adator
I was checking out the reliablity&performance monitor and came across a
problem,device not working properly, cause: a device has a confirguration
problem that prevents it from working properly,the error is tv-config mgr err
31, I tried to update it said it was updated, help please running vista home
prem, on a gateway laptop

Colin Barnhorst

Re: isa tap adator
What is the "isa" in your subject line?

ISA devices are not supported in Vista.

"drycleanerlady" <happyfeet@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>I was checking out the reliablity&performance monitor and came across a
> problem,device not working properly, cause: a device has a confirguration
> problem that prevents it from working properly,the error is tv-config mgr
> err
> 31, I tried to update it said it was updated, help please running vista
> home
> prem, on a gateway laptop

drycleanerlady

Re: isa tap adator
I don't know what isa means or stand for? so in other words I can un install
it? please let me know, Thank you
--
Thanks to all that help us!

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

> What is the "isa" in your subject line?
>
> ISA devices are not supported in Vista.
>
> "drycleanerlady" <happyfeet@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I was checking out the reliablity&performance monitor and came across a
> > problem,device not working properly, cause: a device has a confirguration
> > problem that prevents it from working properly,the error is tv-config mgr
> > err
> > 31, I tried to update it said it was updated, help please running vista
> > home
> > prem, on a gateway laptop

drycleanerlady

Re: isa tap adator

second ? how did it get there, from an update or what? Thank You,
drycleanerlady

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

> What is the "isa" in your subject line?
>
> ISA devices are not supported in Vista.
>
> "drycleanerlady" <happyfeet@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >I was checking out the reliablity&performance monitor and came across a
> > problem,device not working properly, cause: a device has a confirguration
> > problem that prevents it from working properly,the error is tv-config mgr
> > err
> > 31, I tried to update it said it was updated, help please running vista
> > home
> > prem, on a gateway laptop

Colin Barnhorst

Re: isa tap adator