looking for a vista-compatible printer

kazien

looking for a vista-compatible printer

I just gave away my Dell printer because it was incompatible with
Windows Vista, and i need a new printer ASAP. Please let me know which
printers ($210.00 max) might be Vista-compatible. Specifically, I am
searching for an all-in-one with scanning and perhaps duplex. Thank you.

--
kazien
Colin Barnhorst

Re: looking for a vista-compatible printer
Check the HCL at http://winqual.microsoft.com/hcl/. It is temporarily down
for service and scheduled to back up after 5pm PDT today.

"kazien" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> I just gave away my Dell printer because it was incompatible with
> Windows Vista, and i need a new printer ASAP. Please let me know which
> printers ($210.00 max) might be Vista-compatible. Specifically, I am
> searching for an all-in-one with scanning and perhaps duplex. Thank you.
>

> --
> kazien

Colin Barnhorst

Re: looking for a vista-compatible printer
Start here:
http://winqual.microsoft.com/HCL/Pro...&cid=900&f=86p

"Colin Barnhorst" <c.barnhorst@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Check the HCL at http://winqual.microsoft.com/hcl/. It is temporarily
> down for service and scheduled to back up after 5pm PDT today.
>
> "kazien" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I just gave away my Dell printer because it was incompatible with
>> Windows Vista, and i need a new printer ASAP. Please let me know which
>> printers ($210.00 max) might be Vista-compatible. Specifically, I am
>> searching for an all-in-one with scanning and perhaps duplex. Thank you.
>>

>> --
>> kazien

drycleanerlady

RE: looking for a vista-compatible printer
I have vista and use an HP Photosmart it cost about 100.00 and its a year
old, hopes that helps

"kazien" wrote:

> I just gave away my Dell printer because it was incompatible with
> Windows Vista, and i need a new printer ASAP. Please let me know which
> printers ($210.00 max) might be Vista-compatible. Specifically, I am
> searching for an all-in-one with scanning and perhaps duplex. Thank you.
>

> --
> kazien

wayneP

Re: looking for a vista-compatible printer
Just about any HP, Canon, Kodak, Brother, Epson, etc. that are currently
available at places like Staples, Best Buy, etc. will be Vista compatible.
There are numerous
model AIOs from almost any vendor for less than $200.

"kazien" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> I just gave away my Dell printer because it was incompatible with
> Windows Vista, and i need a new printer ASAP. Please let me know which
> printers ($210.00 max) might be Vista-compatible. Specifically, I am
> searching for an all-in-one with scanning and perhaps duplex. Thank you.
>

> --
> kazien

Lid8nhx

Re: looking for a vista-compatible printer

I'm currently running a duplex HP Laserjet 4+ for the speed and an HP
C5280 All in one for color and scanning copy ect... Vista Ultimate
x64... both run exceptionally well.. The laserjet with the ethernet card
included was like 50.00 off ebay... very low page count less than
5000... The C5280 from Staples.. 100.00...

--
Lid8nhx
Jim

RE: looking for a vista-compatible printer
I love my HP OfficeJet 6310xi - it can duplex too but it's done manually -
you have to rotate the output stack of pages 180 degrees and place them back
in the input tray to print the other side. It works pretty well. Faxes,
scans, is networkable with a wired network and can do bluetooth also with an
adapter. good luck.