Bluetooth usb adapter ES-388 V2.0

sb

Bluetooth usb adapter ES-388 V2.0
I'm trying to install bluetooth usb adapter but this error is occuring on my
computer which i have installed windows vista:

"Problem caused by Sync Profile.This problem was caused by a compatibility
issue between this version of Windows and Sync Profile.Sync Profile is
usually distributed by the company that manufactured your device or
computer. Note: If you bought Sync
Profile from a retailer and installed it yourself, you will need to contact
the manufacturer of Sync Profile.
Recommendation. To find out if a solution or an updated version of Sync
Profile is available, contact your device or computer manufacturer."

The Bluetooth Peripheral Devise installation is saying Failed. What shall I
do? Can someone help me please?

Colin Barnhorst

Re: Bluetooth usb adapter ES-388 V2.0
Have you followed the recommendation and contacted the manufacturer?

"sb" <sbonnici@waldonet.net.mt> wrote in message
> I'm trying to install bluetooth usb adapter but this error is occuring on
> my computer which i have installed windows vista:
>
> "Problem caused by Sync Profile.This problem was caused by a compatibility
> issue between this version of Windows and Sync Profile.Sync Profile is
> usually distributed by the company that manufactured your device or
> computer. Note: If you bought Sync
> Profile from a retailer and installed it yourself, you will need to
> contact the manufacturer of Sync Profile.
> Recommendation. To find out if a solution or an updated version of Sync
> Profile is available, contact your device or computer manufacturer."
>
> The Bluetooth Peripheral Devise installation is saying Failed. What shall
> I do? Can someone help me please?

mikeyhsd

Re: Bluetooth usb adapter ES-388 V2.0
did you check with the manufacturers web site to see if there was a vista compatible software (driver and such) available.

if not that would be the first step.

mikeyhsd@sprintpcs.com

"sb" <sbonnici@waldonet.net.mt> wrote in message news:9F2C82FE-3CF8-42FA-8654-7E88A5938394@microsoft.com...
I'm trying to install bluetooth usb adapter but this error is occuring on my
computer which i have installed windows vista:

"Problem caused by Sync Profile.This problem was caused by a compatibility
issue between this version of Windows and Sync Profile.Sync Profile is
usually distributed by the company that manufactured your device or
computer. Note: If you bought Sync
Profile from a retailer and installed it yourself, you will need to contact
the manufacturer of Sync Profile.
Recommendation. To find out if a solution or an updated version of Sync
Profile is available, contact your device or computer manufacturer."

The Bluetooth Peripheral Devise installation is saying Failed. What shall I
do? Can someone help me please?

Agg the mag dag

Re: Bluetooth usb adapter ES-388 V2.0

Hiya mate, I had the same trouble but got some software from
Bluesolleil. It's available from driverhub.net/public/drivers. In the
dongle section, I chose the second one and installed it. It's actually
quite good discovering all devices. I'm also on Vista on a laptop so
it certainly works. Good luck.

--
Agg the mag dag