Watching a movie from my computer on tv

Maria

Watching a movie from my computer on tv
I connected the s-video cable to watch a movie on my tv and it doesn't work,
i read the support given by microsoft that i should turn my computer off and
everything i did it and it stil doesn't work. Please could someone help me
Gary Mount

Re: Watching a movie from my computer on tv
What is the device on your computer that has the s-video output?
On my computer I can use the Catalyst Control Panel that works with my video
card (ATI/AMD).

"Maria" <Maria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
newsE9D957A-8ED0-41C1-A070-7DBC1504C3B7@microsoft.com...
> I connected the s-video cable to watch a movie on my tv and it doesn't
> work,
> i read the support given by microsoft that i should turn my computer off
> and
> everything i did it and it stil doesn't work. Please could someone help me

Maria

Re: Watching a movie from my computer on tv
I don't know... where can i check that? cheers!

"Gary Mount" wrote:

> What is the device on your computer that has the s-video output?
> On my computer I can use the Catalyst Control Panel that works with my video
> card (ATI/AMD).
>
> "Maria" <Maria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> newsE9D957A-8ED0-41C1-A070-7DBC1504C3B7@microsoft.com...
> > I connected the s-video cable to watch a movie on my tv and it doesn't
> > work,
> > i read the support given by microsoft that i should turn my computer off
> > and
> > everything i did it and it stil doesn't work. Please could someone help me

dgmacmi

Re: Watching a movie from my computer on tv
"Maria" <Maria@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
newsE9D957A-8ED0-41C1-A070-7DBC1504C3B7@microsoft.com...
>I connected the s-video cable to watch a movie on my tv and it doesn't
>work,
> i read the support given by microsoft that i should turn my computer off
> and
> everything i did it and it stil doesn't work. Please could someone help me

You may also want to check your computer manual to verify that your S-video
connector supports video out. On some computers S-video is input only.

Don

Colin Barnhorst

Re: Watching a movie from my computer on tv
What is the movie? If I remember correctly your monitor may be an issue
with some movies.