Network connection is showing disabled

Joe_alp

Network connection is showing disabled
I am using a network adaptor Ericsson usb lanlink on my Windows vista
home premium. This usb lanlink is used to create a network connection.
The first time it was working fine. But after that whenever I am
connecting the usblan cable, in the network connections window it
shows like network status as disabled. I tried to enable the network
but its not responding. I checked the device manager and and in the
network adaptors it shows Ericsson usb lanlink and also shows this
device is working properly. Then i uninstalled and re-installed the
Ericsson usblan driver, then it will worked normally. But after
restarting the pc again it will show the same problem. Then again I
have to uninstall and re-install the driver.

So is this a problem with Windows vista or is it Ericsson usblan
problem?
JeBuchanan

RE: Network connection is showing disabled
I have the same problem with my system, and I use the
Attansic 10/100/1G network adapter (installed the latest drivers). No
change.
It is annoying, isn't it?
Suggestions, people?