device manager

Katherine

device manager
when I go into the device manager, I have a digital still camera that shows a
yellow exclamation mark. When I try to right click on it to see properties
nothing happens, if i double left click nothing happens, if I do it 2 or 3
times the device manager window closes and says it has stopped working??
How can I fix this or remove the digital camera that is in fault???
Mick Murphy

RE: device manager
Is the camera Vista compatible?
And did a CD with the Vista Driver Software come with it?
--
Mick Murphy - Qld - Australia

"Katherine" wrote:

> when I go into the device manager, I have a digital still camera that shows a
> yellow exclamation mark. When I try to right click on it to see properties
> nothing happens, if i double left click nothing happens, if I do it 2 or 3
> times the device manager window closes and says it has stopped working??
> How can I fix this or remove the digital camera that is in fault???

Katherine

RE: device manager
It is Vista compatible aparently. I am actually trying to connect a sony
DCR-HC15e video camera, I've contacted sony who have said if I download
their picture utility program it will work, but everytime I connect the video
it says "USB device not recognized". I haven't connected any other camera to
this computer, so I thought perhaps it was the digital still camera that is
showing that is the problem and once I get rid of that it might connect
properly??