Drive D

Damalulu

Drive D
As I have been writing on here before. I am trying to clean it up and get
some more space. How in the world do you see what is on there???? I have
been all over my computer and deleted a lot of junk files, but not gaining
much space back. What is on this thing----where is the list of what is
there???
Colin Barnhorst

Re: Drive D
Usually in Control Panel/Programs/Programs and Features/Uninstall or Change
a Program (also reached by typing "Programs and Features" in Start/Search)
and in your Documents folder(s). There is also typically about 15% of the
drive used by NTFS and System Restore. The effective resolution to limited
disk space is to increase it by adding another drive, either internally or
externally.

"Damalulu" <Damalulu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> As I have been writing on here before. I am trying to clean it up and get
> some more space. How in the world do you see what is on there???? I have
> been all over my computer and deleted a lot of junk files, but not gaining
> much space back. What is on this thing----where is the list of what is
> there???

Damalulu

Re: Drive D
Under C Drive this is a "Windows" folder. What is this all about because
mine is just full of stuff. What do you think?

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

> Usually in Control Panel/Programs/Programs and Features/Uninstall or Change
> a Program (also reached by typing "Programs and Features" in Start/Search)
> and in your Documents folder(s). There is also typically about 15% of the
> drive used by NTFS and System Restore. The effective resolution to limited
> disk space is to increase it by adding another drive, either internally or
> externally.
>
> "Damalulu" <Damalulu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > As I have been writing on here before. I am trying to clean it up and get
> > some more space. How in the world do you see what is on there???? I have
> > been all over my computer and deleted a lot of junk files, but not gaining
> > much space back. What is on this thing----where is the list of what is
> > there???

Damalulu

Re: Drive D
In my programs and features I only have 2.6 GB of space used. I don't
understand why, the D drive, had almost all of the 6GB used.

"Damalulu" wrote:

> Under C Drive this is a "Windows" folder. What is this all about because
> mine is just full of stuff. What do you think?
>
> "Colin Barnhorst" wrote:
>
> > Usually in Control Panel/Programs/Programs and Features/Uninstall or Change
> > a Program (also reached by typing "Programs and Features" in Start/Search)
> > and in your Documents folder(s). There is also typically about 15% of the
> > drive used by NTFS and System Restore. The effective resolution to limited
> > disk space is to increase it by adding another drive, either internally or
> > externally.
> >
> > "Damalulu" <Damalulu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > As I have been writing on here before. I am trying to clean it up and get
> > > some more space. How in the world do you see what is on there???? I have
> > > been all over my computer and deleted a lot of junk files, but not gaining
> > > much space back. What is on this thing----where is the list of what is
> > > there???

Colin Barnhorst

Re: Drive D