OK this has been bugging me for a whille and I've tried a few thing to
no joy, wonder if you can assist?
I have a Utopia brand keyboard and mouse.
Other specs as in sig...
The problem is that about 50% of the time after boot and Vista (64)
loading my keyboard isn't working. (Mouse always fine btw)
This is quickly fixed by unplugging the USB and re-inserting it, then
it's detected and all is fine until next startup.
Now I have considered using the PS2 adapter, and maybe that's the
answer here, but thought I'd ask for your ideas to try or other
* intel s775 core 2 q6600 quad-core cpu
* gigabyte s775 ga-p35-ds3r motherboard
* ddr2 4gb geil 800mhz dual channel
* 3 x 320gb western digital 7200rpm 16m sata hdd -raid 5 configuration
and 1 x 320gb wd 7200rpm 16m sata hdd -data
* asus 8800gts 512m pcie video card
* 24\" samsung 245b lcd monitor
* antec p182 performance one case
* thermaltake 750 watt toughpower atx power supply
* liteon 20x dvd writer sata black
* 1.44m floppy disk
* ms vista home premium 64bit oem