LG LW70 Express

=?Utf-8?B?dGVlYmVl?=

LG LW70 Express
Has anyone managed to get sound working on the LG 70 Express after installing
Vista? I have Vista Home premium edition installed and cannot get any on
board sound.
Also I have tried many times to load Adobe Acrobat reader but get an error
message "Temporary Folder is on a drive that is full or in accessable. Free
up space on the drive or verify that you have write permission on the temp
folder"
I am the Administrator and as far as I can see I have full access to the
temp folder and for sure the drives are not full, 35 gb spare.
=?Utf-8?B?TGluc3R3aW5z?=

RE: LG LW70 Express
I have the exact same problem! Please, someone answer. I am so OVER Vista
and I want my XP back.

"teebee" wrote:

> Has anyone managed to get sound working on the LG 70 Express after installing
> Vista? I have Vista Home premium edition installed and cannot get any on
> board sound.
> Also I have tried many times to load Adobe Acrobat reader but get an error
> message "Temporary Folder is on a drive that is full or in accessable. Free
> up space on the drive or verify that you have write permission on the temp
> folder"
> I am the Administrator and as far as I can see I have full access to the
> temp folder and for sure the drives are not full, 35 gb spare.

=?Utf-8?B?dGVlYmVl?=

RE: LG LW70 Express
Hi,
I have finally found the sound drivers for the LW 70 Express and all is
working well now.
If you send me your email address I will try to forward it too you.
If Microsoft also want the driver I can forward the link to them also.
regards

Trevor

"Linstwins" wrote:

> I have the exact same problem! Please, someone answer. I am so OVER Vista
> and I want my XP back.
>
> "teebee" wrote:
>
> > Has anyone managed to get sound working on the LG 70 Express after installing
> > Vista? I have Vista Home premium edition installed and cannot get any on
> > board sound.
> > Also I have tried many times to load Adobe Acrobat reader but get an error
> > message "Temporary Folder is on a drive that is full or in accessable. Free
> > up space on the drive or verify that you have write permission on the temp
> > folder"
> > I am the Administrator and as far as I can see I have full access to the
> > temp folder and for sure the drives are not full, 35 gb spare.

Jeff

Re: LG LW70 Express
I've been trying for ages to get the sound to work under Vista on my LW70
Express. Can you please guide me to drivers that work?

Jeff

"teebee" <teebee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
newsEE232EA-224B-4C2E-826F-571889988FF2@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
> I have finally found the sound drivers for the LW 70 Express and all is
> working well now.
> If you send me your email address I will try to forward it too you.
> If Microsoft also want the driver I can forward the link to them also.
> regards
>
> Trevor
>
> "Linstwins" wrote:
>
>> I have the exact same problem! Please, someone answer. I am so OVER
>> Vista
>> and I want my XP back.
>>
>> "teebee" wrote:
>>
>> > Has anyone managed to get sound working on the LG 70 Express after
>> > installing
>> > Vista? I have Vista Home premium edition installed and cannot get any
>> > on
>> > board sound.
>> > Also I have tried many times to load Adobe Acrobat reader but get an
>> > error
>> > message "Temporary Folder is on a drive that is full or in accessable.
>> > Free
>> > up space on the drive or verify that you have write permission on the
>> > temp
>> > folder"
>> > I am the Administrator and as far as I can see I have full access to
>> > the
>> > temp folder and for sure the drives are not full, 35 gb spare.

Jeff

Re: LG LW70 Express
If you have found drivers that work could you please let me know also?

jeff_headley@yahoo.com.au