HEELLP, NO MOUSE AFTER SP1 INSTALL

0lzi

HEELLP, NO MOUSE AFTER SP1 INSTALL
after my computer automaticlly updating and installing vista sp1, on reboot i
have no mouse cursor and in device manager there is no HID section, the light
on my mouse is on but thers no cursor . it just looks like vista SP1 has just
removed all forms of mouse drivers

pls help
t-4-2

Re: HEELLP, NO MOUSE AFTER SP1 INSTALL

0lzi;681671 Wrote:
> after my computer automaticlly updating and installing vista sp1, on
> reboot i
> have no mouse cursor and in device manager there is no HID section, the
> light
> on my mouse is on but thers no cursor . it just looks like vista SP1
> has just
> removed all forms of mouse drivers
>

> pls help

Hello, I have no solution but one question. SP1 is not available for
automatic updating, as far as I know. What machine do you have ? please
respond, I'm curious.

--
t-4-2
The Traveller

Re: HEELLP, NO MOUSE AFTER SP1 INSTALL
On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:02:09 -0500, t-4-2
<t-4-2.37scqz@no-mx.forums.net> wrote:

>Hello, I have no solution but one question. SP1 is not available for
>automatic updating, as far as I know. What machine do you have ? please
>respond, I'm curious.

Interesting as it was available for me and my wife. I updated Vista
Business to SP1 on March 18. It was made available to both our
computers (her's is an HP desktop running Vista Home Premium x32 while
mine is a home built model running Vista Business x32). Microsoft's
KB936330

______________________

The Traveller
Carlsbad, California

The Traveller;682592 Wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:02:09 -0500, t-4-2
> <t-4-2.37scqz@xxxxxx-mx.forums.net> wrote:
> > > >
> > >Hello, I have no solution but one question. SP1 is not available for
> > >automatic updating, as far as I know. What machine do you have ?

> > please
> > >respond, I'm curious. > >

> Interesting as it was available for me and my wife. I updated Vista
> Business to SP1 on March 18. It was made available to both our
> computers (her's is an HP desktop running Vista Home Premium x32
> while
> mine is a home built model running Vista Business x32). Microsoft's
> KB936330
>
> ______________________
>
> The Traveller
> Carlsbad, California

Hello, The Traveller. I'm dumbfounded! SP1 is still not available from
my Windows Updates, as I speak ( or write ).It's alright though as I am
not keen on getting it, not after I've read all the problems posted in
this forum. Speaking of forum, you picked the wrong catagory for the
question. Go to Vista Forums (not newsgroup), find " Windows Updates",
and post your question there. Lots of luck.

--
t-4-2
Shadow

Re: HEELLP, NO MOUSE AFTER SP1 INSTALL
I rec'd Sp1 update and also lost mouse and some USB drivers had to manually
put the inf and pnf back in the inf folder then tell system where to find
it. Then went all through it again today after another update. Taking down
auto updater.