Re: media center vista

=?Utf-8?B?ZXJrbw==?=

Re: media center vista
Hi,
I have "Vista HomePremium" but can't seem to get the Microsoft Remote
Control to work....
Any idéa?

"jesusg" wrote:

> Even without TV card, remote works fine.
> --
> Jesús Guinda
>

> "DCR" wrote:
>
> > Yes it does.
> > If you get the TV card installed and working, Vista will load the drivers for the remote.
> >

> > "JW" <nospam@no.spam> wrote in message news:%235ZOE8OAHHA.1012@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> > | But does the MCE 2005 remote control work with the Vista version of Media
> > | Center?

Re: media center vista
How doesn't it work? You should have included this in your first post.
"erko" <erko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I have "Vista HomePremium" but can't seem to get the Microsoft Remote
> Control to work....
> Any idéa?
>
> "jesusg" wrote:
>
>> Even without TV card, remote works fine.
>> --
>> Jesús Guinda
>>

>> "DCR" wrote:
>>
>> > Yes it does.
>> > If you get the TV card installed and working, Vista will load the
>> > drivers for the remote.
>> >

>> > "JW" <nospam@no.spam> wrote in message
>> > Media

>> > Answer...

=?Utf-8?B?ZXJrbw==?=

Re: media center vista
Good point! Sorry.
The thing is that the remote (Microsoft model 1039) and the IR-receiver
works; The lights in the remote starts when I push the buttons. When I point
at the IR-receiver and push the buttons the IR-receiver blinks "red". BUT...
Nothing happens in Vista / Media Center...

What to do...? Anyone?

"." wrote:

> How doesn't it work? You should have included this in your first post.
> "erko" <erko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> > I have "Vista HomePremium" but can't seem to get the Microsoft Remote
> > Control to work....
> > Any idéa?
> >
> > "jesusg" wrote:
> >
> >> Even without TV card, remote works fine.
> >> --
> >> Jesús Guinda

Re: media center vista
Does it work in Media Player (not all keys do but stop/play etc do). Does it
change the volume with MP and MC closed. Open the volume control so you can
watch the volume move.
> Good point! Sorry.
> The thing is that the remote (Microsoft model 1039) and the IR-receiver
> works; The lights in the remote starts when I push the buttons. When I
> point
> at the IR-receiver and push the buttons the IR-receiver blinks "red".
> BUT...
> Nothing happens in Vista / Media Center...
>
> What to do...? Anyone?
>
> "." wrote:
>
>> How doesn't it work? You should have included this in your first post.
>> "erko" <erko@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi,
>> > I have "Vista HomePremium" but can't seem to get the Microsoft Remote
>> > Control to work....
>> > Any idéa?

=?Utf-8?B?ZXJrbw==?=

Re: media center vista
Nope. Nothing happens. Not in MP/MC or out of MP/MC...