adware

keystonepat

adware

--
keystonepat
John Barnett MVP

Re: adware
What about it? I presume you have a question to ask?

John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert
Windows Desktop Experience

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

mail/post..

"keystonepat" <keystonepat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> --
> keystonepat

Mike Hall - MVP

Re: adware
"John Barnett MVP" <freelance@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
> What about it? I presume you have a question to ask?

> John Barnett MVP
> Associate Expert
> Windows Desktop Experience
>
> Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
> Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

> reliability or content of this mail/post. The Author shall not be liable
> for
> any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of
> the
> mail/post..
>
> "keystonepat" <keystonepat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>
>> --
>> keystonepat

John

Don't hold your breath waiting.. :-)

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

John Barnett MVP

Re: adware
Actually, Mike, the poster cross posted into the Security NG where I gave
him my answer.

--

"Mike Hall - MVP" <mikehall@remove_mvps.com> wrote in message
> "John Barnett MVP" <freelance@invalid.invalid> wrote in message
>> What about it? I presume you have a question to ask?

>> John Barnett MVP
>> Associate Expert
>> Windows Desktop Experience
>>
>> Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
>> Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

>> for
>> any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of
>> the
>> use of, or inability to use, information or opinions expressed in this
>> mail/post..
>>
>> "keystonepat" <keystonepat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> --
>>> keystonepat

> John
>
> Don't hold your breath waiting.. :-)
>
> --
> Mike Hall - MVP
> How to construct a good post..
> http://dts-l.com/goodpost.htm
> How to use the Microsoft Product Support Newsgroups..
> http://support.microsoft.com/default...help&style=toc
> Mike's Window - My Blog..

keystonepat

Re: adware
Yes, I have a question. I inadvertently pressed "enter." My question is
whether or not I need adware protection if I have onecare installed. I have
a computer with VISTA OS and XP. Thanks for your help. Pat
--
keystonepat

"John Barnett MVP" wrote:

> What about it? I presume you have a question to ask?

> John Barnett MVP
> Associate Expert
> Windows Desktop Experience
>
> Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
> Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

> reliability or content of this mail/post. The Author shall not be liable for
> any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of the
> mail/post..
>
> "keystonepat" <keystonepat@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >
> > --
> > keystonepat

John Barnett MVP

Re: adware
Pat, Your question has been answered in the security newsgroup