Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Toshiba Bluetooth Stack license

microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-13-2007
=?Utf-8?B?TG91cDQwNw==?=
 

Posts: n/a
Toshiba Bluetooth Stack license
I have a Sony Vaio SZ270P. I upgraded to Vista (not a clean install) and
generally had no problem. However, even after running the Sony-supplied new
drivers for Bluetooth, I only got a 30 day "trial" , which has expired. Even
after deleting all BT drivers and re-installing I get a message saying my
trial expired and I should acquire a license from Toshiba. I get no help from
Toshiba....any ideas?

Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-13-2007
Cari \(MS-MVP\)
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Toshiba Bluetooth Stack license

http://aps.toshiba-tro.de/bluetooth/pages/download.php
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging
http://www.coribright.com/windows


"Loup407" <Loup407@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:90DEE523-A7DB-4DAA-AAF8-57E67E00300E@microsoft.com...
>I have a Sony Vaio SZ270P. I upgraded to Vista (not a clean install) and
> generally had no problem. However, even after running the Sony-supplied
> new
> drivers for Bluetooth, I only got a 30 day "trial" , which has expired.
> Even
> after deleting all BT drivers and re-installing I get a message saying my
> trial expired and I should acquire a license from Toshiba. I get no help
> from
> Toshiba....any ideas?
>
> Thanks!


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-14-2007
mlai
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Toshiba Bluetooth Stack license
You will still get a license expired from those downloads. you need to
contact Sony and let them know.....
"Cari (MS-MVP)" <NewsGroups@coribright.com> wrote in message
news:%2324nqJaZHHA.3272@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>
> http://aps.toshiba-tro.de/bluetooth/pages/download.php
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging
> http://www.coribright.com/windows
>
>
> "Loup407" <Loup407@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:90DEE523-A7DB-4DAA-AAF8-57E67E00300E@microsoft.com...
>>I have a Sony Vaio SZ270P. I upgraded to Vista (not a clean install) and
>> generally had no problem. However, even after running the Sony-supplied
>> new
>> drivers for Bluetooth, I only got a 30 day "trial" , which has expired.
>> Even
>> after deleting all BT drivers and re-installing I get a message saying my
>> trial expired and I should acquire a license from Toshiba. I get no help
>> from
>> Toshiba....any ideas?
>>
>> Thanks!

>


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2007
=?Utf-8?B?TG91cDQwNw==?=
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Toshiba Bluetooth Stack license
Thanks, you are right, I did. The bad part about owning a sony...contacting
anyone (or getting a response) is a dubious proposition. Thanks again.

"mlai" wrote:

> You will still get a license expired from those downloads. you need to
> contact Sony and let them know.....
> "Cari (MS-MVP)" <NewsGroups@coribright.com> wrote in message
> news:%2324nqJaZHHA.3272@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> >
> > http://aps.toshiba-tro.de/bluetooth/pages/download.php
> > --
> > Cari (MS-MVP)
> > Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging
> > http://www.coribright.com/windows
> >
> >
> > "Loup407" <Loup407@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:90DEE523-A7DB-4DAA-AAF8-57E67E00300E@microsoft.com...
> >>I have a Sony Vaio SZ270P. I upgraded to Vista (not a clean install) and
> >> generally had no problem. However, even after running the Sony-supplied
> >> new
> >> drivers for Bluetooth, I only got a 30 day "trial" , which has expired.
> >> Even
> >> after deleting all BT drivers and re-installing I get a message saying my
> >> trial expired and I should acquire a license from Toshiba. I get no help
> >> from
> >> Toshiba....any ideas?
> >>
> >> Thanks!

> >

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 10-31-2009
eddie8773
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Toshiba Bluetooth Stack license

Hi everyone,has anybody been able to get the above licence? i have the
same message on my screen and can't solve the bluetooth problem. I think
this will be my last sony laptop.Any help offered will be greatly
appreciated.


--
eddie8773
------------------------------------------------------------------------
eddie8773's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/150442.htm
View this thread: http://forums.techarena.in/vista-har...ces/704123.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-03-2009
smlunatick
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Toshiba Bluetooth Stack license
On Oct 31, 4:09*pm, eddie8773 <eddie8773.40x...@DoNotSpam.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,has anybody been able to get the above licence? i have the
> same message on my screen and can't solve the bluetooth problem. I think
> this will be my last sony laptop.Any help offered will be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> --
> eddie8773
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> eddie8773's Profile:http://forums.techarena.in/members/150442.htm
> View this thread:http://forums.techarena.in/vista-har...es/704123..htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in


The Toshiba license is based on the original drivers provided by the
manufacturer of the laptop. Sony is responsible for the correct
drivers and any possible updates
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BT Stack for vista Or Tsemah microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 3 05-04-2008 15:12
Prob. w/bluetooth stack on new Toshiba A135-S4487 running Vista Ho =?Utf-8?B?YWxpc29u?= microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 10 12-24-2007 05:45
After install problem with widcomm bluetooth license =?Utf-8?B?UnlhbiBQYXVsIFRheWxvcg==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 0 02-16-2007 20:31
RE: Toshiba M200 and Vista =?Utf-8?B?S2VpdGg=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 1 02-01-2007 10:58
Toshiba tablet security =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBFZHdhcmRz?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 2 12-09-2006 21:25




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:38.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120