SB Audigy 4 value. No AUX or LINE IN?

Noozer

SB Audigy 4 value. No AUX or LINE IN?
Running Vista Business here...

My TV tuner is connected to my Audigy 4 value card both using the internal
AUX 4pin cable and using the LineInput on the rear of the Audigy card. I'm
not getting any audio at all.

I've just rebooted to XP and the Line Input is working fine here, as is the
AUX connection.

The new Vista mixers for audio devices sure looks confusing. All the inputs,
line in, aux, Tel, etc., are grouped under one item? Also for my TV program,
in XP, I choose the audio source "Audigy", then choose an input in another
box. Under Vista, I have Audigy appearing as a number of sources and no
inputs for any of them.

The TV program is WinDVR 3. Not the best, but it's what I have.

As an aside, can anyone suggest a more Vista friendly TV software? (Not
going to use MCE Vista at this time)

=?Utf-8?B?Q2FybG9z?=

RE: SB Audigy 4 value. No AUX or LINE IN?
Noozer:
Creativelabs drivers are VERY basic.
This is what I do with SBlive 24bit.
Go to Control Panel, Harware and Sound, Sound
Choose the speakers and then click properties.
Finally go to the "Levels" tab.
There are the controls you are looking for.
Carlos

"Noozer" wrote:

> Running Vista Business here...
>
> My TV tuner is connected to my Audigy 4 value card both using the internal
> AUX 4pin cable and using the LineInput on the rear of the Audigy card. I'm
> not getting any audio at all.
>
> I've just rebooted to XP and the Line Input is working fine here, as is the
> AUX connection.
>
> The new Vista mixers for audio devices sure looks confusing. All the inputs,
> line in, aux, Tel, etc., are grouped under one item? Also for my TV program,
> in XP, I choose the audio source "Audigy", then choose an input in another
> box. Under Vista, I have Audigy appearing as a number of sources and no
> inputs for any of them.
>
> The TV program is WinDVR 3. Not the best, but it's what I have.
>
> As an aside, can anyone suggest a more Vista friendly TV software? (Not
> going to use MCE Vista at this time)

Noozer

Re: SB Audigy 4 value. No AUX or LINE IN?
Been there. Adjusting this still doesn't bring in any audio coming from AUX
or Line In.

news60D31AC-9FDB-44EF-A912-B7463AE7970F@microsoft.com...