hard drive partition

=?Utf-8?B?anVzdGRpbmE=?=

hard drive partition
Hey to evryone.
I got my computer with vista already installed and I have only 2 partition.
I want to create more.
I followed the guide that is shown here but in the part where it says I to
right click "an unallocated region on your hard disk, and then click New
Simple Volume" I just can't seem to do that. I rught clicked everywhere...
what am I doing wrong?
I'm the only one who uses this computer so there aren't any other users
created, which means I'm the administrator, rught/
Thanks, Dina from Israel
David B.

Re: hard drive partition
Do you have any unallocated space on your disk? If not your going to need to
make some.

--

----
http://www.db-pc.com

"justdina" <justdina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hey to evryone.
> I got my computer with vista already installed and I have only 2
> partition.
> I want to create more.
> I followed the guide that is shown here but in the part where it says I to
> right click "an unallocated region on your hard disk, and then click New
> Simple Volume" I just can't seem to do that. I rught clicked
> everywhere...
> what am I doing wrong?
> I'm the only one who uses this computer so there aren't any other users
> created, which means I'm the administrator, rught/
> Thanks, Dina from Israel

=?Utf-8?B?anVzdGRpbmE=?=

Re: hard drive partition
no. it doesn't seem like i do. how do i make some?

"David B." wrote:

> Do you have any unallocated space on your disk? If not your going to need to
> make some.
>
> --
>
> ----
> How to Post http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> http://www.db-pc.com
> __________________________________________________ _______________________________
>

> "justdina" <justdina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Hey to evryone.
> > I got my computer with vista already installed and I have only 2
> > partition.
> > I want to create more.
> > I followed the guide that is shown here but in the part where it says I to
> > right click "an unallocated region on your hard disk, and then click New
> > Simple Volume" I just can't seem to do that. I rught clicked
> > everywhere...
> > what am I doing wrong?
> > I'm the only one who uses this computer so there aren't any other users
> > created, which means I'm the administrator, rught/
> > Thanks, Dina from Israel

David B.

Re: hard drive partition
In Disk Management, Right click on the volume you want to shrink, and select
shrink volume.

--

----

> no. it doesn't seem like i do. how do i make some?
>
> "David B." wrote:
>
>> Do you have any unallocated space on your disk? If not your going to need
>> make some.
>>
>> --
>>
>> ----
>> Crosspost, do not multipost http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/mul_crss.htm
>> How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>> How to Post http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
>> http://www.db-pc.com
>> __________________________________________________ _______________________________
>>

>> "justdina" <justdina@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Hey to evryone.
>> > I got my computer with vista already installed and I have only 2
>> > partition.
>> > I want to create more.
>> > I followed the guide that is shown here but in the part where it says I
>> > right click "an unallocated region on your hard disk, and then click
>> > New
>> > Simple Volume" I just can't seem to do that. I rught clicked
>> > everywhere...
>> > what am I doing wrong?
>> > I'm the only one who uses this computer so there aren't any other users
>> > created, which means I'm the administrator, rught/
>> > Thanks, Dina from Israel

=?Utf-8?B?anVzdGRpbmE=?=

Re: hard drive partition
thank you. you've been a huge help