Installing drivers problem (those who are integrated in windows vi

=?Utf-8?B?Tmlrbw==?=

Installing drivers problem (those who are integrated in windows vi
I have a problem. I installed Vista Business (from MSDNA-A) and all the
devices installed correctly. But now every time I connect a device the found
new hardware pops up and tells me no driver can be found (like for an USB
mini drive for example). If I search in c:\windows\system32 it installs the
driver. It's really annoying, because I have reinstalled vista 2 times (fresh
install) but the same thing happens again and again.

Please help me with that - so that hardware known by Vista can be
automatically installed!
=?Utf-8?B?QXJrbw==?=

RE: Installing drivers problem (those who are integrated in windows vi
same problem here

"Niko" wrote:

> I have a problem. I installed Vista Business (from MSDNA-A) and all the
> devices installed correctly. But now every time I connect a device the found
> new hardware pops up and tells me no driver can be found (like for an USB
> mini drive for example). If I search in c:\windows\system32 it installs the
> driver. It's really annoying, because I have reinstalled vista 2 times (fresh
> install) but the same thing happens again and again.
>
> Please help me with that - so that hardware known by Vista can be
> automatically installed!

=?Utf-8?B?Tmlrbw==?=

RE: Installing drivers problem (those who are integrated in window
Anyone got a solution or suggestion for help from Microsoft?

"Arko" wrote:

> same problem here
>
> "Niko" wrote:
>
> > I have a problem. I installed Vista Business (from MSDNA-A) and all the
> > devices installed correctly. But now every time I connect a device the found
> > new hardware pops up and tells me no driver can be found (like for an USB
> > mini drive for example). If I search in c:\windows\system32 it installs the
> > driver. It's really annoying, because I have reinstalled vista 2 times (fresh
> > install) but the same thing happens again and again.
> >
> > Please help me with that - so that hardware known by Vista can be
> > automatically installed!

=?Utf-8?B?SGl0ZWNobXg=?=

RE: Installing drivers problem (those who are integrated in windows vi
My solution this problem , uninstall all applications of NOKIA ( in my Case)
, now works fine all devices usb reconognised by Xp , (mouses wireless works
fine, usb
acteck portatil speakers, hub usb 2.0 generic, and several hard disk external
usb)

Erick, sorry my english