HP need to release drivers and softwares on PC and printer.

=?Utf-8?B?R1Q=?=

HP need to release drivers and softwares on PC and printer.
HP need to release drivers and software on PC and printer. HP is one of the
biggest PC manufacterer and they can't even provide driver and software
instead they expect user to look for drivers.
JW

Re: HP need to release drivers and softwares on PC and printer.
For the latest status from HP on Vista drivers or workarounds for Vista
drivers that they have not written yet check their Vista support site at:

http://h20219.www2.hp.com/services/c...0-225-121.html

"GT" <GT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HP need to release drivers and software on PC and printer. HP is one of
> the
> biggest PC manufacterer and they can't even provide driver and software
> instead they expect user to look for drivers.

Bigjimley

Re: HP need to release drivers and softwares on PC and printer.
My HP Deskjet 5550 installed with out me having to provide a driver!

"GT" <GT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HP need to release drivers and software on PC and printer. HP is one of
> the
> biggest PC manufacterer and they can't even provide driver and software
> instead they expect user to look for drivers.

=?Utf-8?B?R1Q=?=

Re: HP need to release drivers and softwares on PC and printer.
yes but the driver is not a full-feature Windows Vista driver and i does only
basic function.

"Bigjimley" wrote:

> My HP Deskjet 5550 installed with out me having to provide a driver!
>

> "GT" <GT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > HP need to release drivers and software on PC and printer. HP is one of
> > the
> > biggest PC manufacterer and they can't even provide driver and software
> > instead they expect user to look for drivers.

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: HP need to release drivers and softwares on PC and printer.
And it seems to me that a lot of the time, they are making their customers
look for drivers which don't even exist! Oh well, patience is a virtue....
even if it's frustrating.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"GT" <GT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HP need to release drivers and software on PC and printer. HP is one of
> the
> biggest PC manufacterer and they can't even provide driver and software
> instead they expect user to look for drivers.

Mike Hall - MS MVP

Re: HP need to release drivers and softwares on PC and printer.
What doesn't it do that you so desperately need?

> yes but the driver is not a full-feature Windows Vista driver and i does
> only
> basic function.
>
> "Bigjimley" wrote:
>
>> My HP Deskjet 5550 installed with out me having to provide a driver!
>>

>> "GT" <GT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > HP need to release drivers and software on PC and printer. HP is one of
>> > the
>> > biggest PC manufacterer and they can't even provide driver and software
>> > instead they expect user to look for drivers.

--

Mike Hall
MS MVP Windows Shell/User
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/

Richard Urban

Re: HP need to release drivers and softwares on PC and printer.
I have a 4 year old printer. They tell me for full functionality I have to
buy a new printer and throw away the 3 $50.00 ink cartridges I now have as
they will not fit any current printer.

There is great opportunity here for a startup company to offer 3-4 different
printers, along with 10-15 dollar ink cartridges.

--

Regards,

Richard Urban MVP
Microsoft Windows Shell/User

"GT" <GT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HP need to release drivers and software on PC and printer. HP is one of
> the
> biggest PC manufacterer and they can't even provide driver and software
> instead they expect user to look for drivers.

Hugh Wyn Griffith

Re: HP need to release drivers and softwares on PC and printer.
No problem with my PS8250 using the drivers in VISTA -- nothing basic
about them. Everything is there including printing both sides.

All-in-ones are a problem because of the scanners.