Bluetooth

=?Utf-8?B?SnVzdGlu?=

Bluetooth
I have a belkin usb bluetooth adapter I can install it but windows mobile
centre wont pick it up as a bluetooth device? I have tried everything I have
downloaded the drivers again, uninstalled mobile centre, re-installed mobile
centre and it wont let me finish the install as it keeps looking for the
device. still no luck. I dont know what its playing at I am finding it really
irritating. Please help someone.
Thanks,
Justin
HDFatBoy2003

Re: Bluetooth
Did you install the drivers? Vista Bluetooth only supports keyboards and
mouses. The dongle will be recognized with the native drivers but that
doesn't mean that your device will function fully. It may be the WMDC is
looking for your phone to pair with and not finding one won't install?
Don't have that problem yet but that's my understanding.

"Justin" <Justin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a belkin usb bluetooth adapter I can install it but windows mobile
> centre wont pick it up as a bluetooth device? I have tried everything I
> have
> downloaded the drivers again, uninstalled mobile centre, re-installed
> mobile
> centre and it wont let me finish the install as it keeps looking for the
> device. still no luck. I dont know what its playing at I am finding it
> really
> irritating. Please help someone.
> Thanks,
> Justin

DevilsPGD

Re: Bluetooth
In message <45B27DC2-D9A1-425E-8BB4-1626DDBAF34E@microsoft.com>
"HDFatBoy2003" <H_D_FatBoy2003@msn.com> wrote:

>Did you install the drivers? Vista Bluetooth only supports keyboards and
>mouses.

And serial ports -- My PDA works just fine with my Bluetooth adapter
without any additional bluetooth drivers.
--
Insert something clever here.
=?Utf-8?B?SnVzdGlu?=

Re: Bluetooth
Thank you I thnik I know where I am going wrong now :-)

"HDFatBoy2003" wrote:

> Did you install the drivers? Vista Bluetooth only supports keyboards and
> mouses. The dongle will be recognized with the native drivers but that
> doesn't mean that your device will function fully. It may be the WMDC is
> looking for your phone to pair with and not finding one won't install?
> Don't have that problem yet but that's my understanding.
>
> "Justin" <Justin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a belkin usb bluetooth adapter I can install it but windows mobile
> > centre wont pick it up as a bluetooth device? I have tried everything I
> > have
> > downloaded the drivers again, uninstalled mobile centre, re-installed
> > mobile
> > centre and it wont let me finish the install as it keeps looking for the
> > device. still no luck. I dont know what its playing at I am finding it
> > really
> > irritating. Please help someone.
> > Thanks,
> > Justin

Harry Krause

Re: Bluetooth
Justin wrote:
> Thank you I thnik I know where I am going wrong now :-)
>
> "HDFatBoy2003" wrote:
>
>> Did you install the drivers? Vista Bluetooth only supports keyboards and
>> mouses. The dongle will be recognized with the native drivers but that
>> doesn't mean that your device will function fully. It may be the WMDC is
>> looking for your phone to pair with and not finding one won't install?
>> Don't have that problem yet but that's my understanding.
>>
>> "Justin" <Justin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> I have a belkin usb bluetooth adapter I can install it but windows mobile
>>> centre wont pick it up as a bluetooth device? I have tried everything I
>>> have
>>> downloaded the drivers again, uninstalled mobile centre, re-installed
>>> mobile
>>> centre and it wont let me finish the install as it keeps looking for the
>>> device. still no luck. I dont know what its playing at I am finding it
>>> really
>>> irritating. Please help someone.
>>> Thanks,
>>> Justin

What? The bluetooth dongle I have communicates property with my motorola
cell phone under VISTA.
rajkumar.ramalingam@gmail.com

Re: Bluetooth
On Mar 9, 6:19 am, Harry Krause <harry.kra...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Justin wrote:
> > Thank you I thnik I know where I am going wrong now :-)

> > "HDFatBoy2003" wrote:

> >> Did you install the drivers? VistaBluetoothonly supports keyboards and
> >> mouses. Thedonglewill be recognized with the native drivers but that
> >> doesn't mean that your device will function fully. It may be the WMDC is
> >> looking for your phone to pair with and not finding one won't install?
> >> Don't have that problem yet but that's my understanding.

> >> "Justin" <Jus...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> What? ThebluetoothdongleI have communicates property with my motorola
> cell phone underVISTA.- Hide quoted text -

Helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
I bought a "Bluetooth USB Dongle" and the CD that came with the
product do not support Vista. Is there any Driver that I can get to
install the dongle?
Please help.

Jane C

Re: Bluetooth
Have you visited the manufacturers' website to see if they have a Vista
driver?

--
Jane, not plain 64 bit enabled :-)
news:1174625995.929436.287900@y66g2000hsf.googlegr oups.com...