Little Blue Soccer Ball at Network Icon?

=?Utf-8?B?R1I=?=

Little Blue Soccer Ball at Network Icon?
What's the little icon which sits at the lower right hand corner of the
network icon? It appears and disappears randomly. When I drag my mouse over
top of it, it simply states that I am connected to the network. Perplexing,
since when it disappears, I am still connected to my network! I see it most
after a boot-up or a reboot. It just disappeared again.

I resembles a little soccer ball with two shades of blue!

I dunno...
David A. Lessnau

Re: Little Blue Soccer Ball at Network Icon?
Could be the earth. Maybe it's symbolizing that we're hooked to the
internet. I've never noticed that it changes. But, if it does disappear,
maybe that means that even though you're still hooked to a network, the
network isn't hooked to the external world.

"GR" <GR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What's the little icon which sits at the lower right hand corner of the
> network icon? It appears and disappears randomly. When I drag my mouse
> over
> top of it, it simply states that I am connected to the network.
> Perplexing,
> since when it disappears, I am still connected to my network! I see it
> most
> after a boot-up or a reboot. It just disappeared again.
>
> I resembles a little soccer ball with two shades of blue!
>
> I dunno...

Art

Re: Little Blue Soccer Ball at Network Icon?

"GR" <GR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> What's the little icon which sits at the lower right hand corner of the
> network icon? It appears and disappears randomly. When I drag my mouse
> over
> top of it, it simply states that I am connected to the network.
> Perplexing,
> since when it disappears, I am still connected to my network! I see it
> most
> after a boot-up or a reboot. It just disappeared again.
>
> I resembles a little soccer ball with two shades of blue!
>
> I dunno...

It means your network has internet access. It is a globe. If it's gone,
you have local access only.

Art

=?Utf-8?B?R1I=?=

Re: Little Blue Soccer Ball at Network Icon?
That's the funny thing Art. I have Internet access, despite there being no
globe. Most of the time, it's always gone.

Cheers.

"Art" wrote:

> "GR" <GR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > What's the little icon which sits at the lower right hand corner of the
> > network icon? It appears and disappears randomly. When I drag my mouse
> > over
> > top of it, it simply states that I am connected to the network.
> > Perplexing,
> > since when it disappears, I am still connected to my network! I see it
> > most
> > after a boot-up or a reboot. It just disappeared again.
> >
> > I resembles a little soccer ball with two shades of blue!
> >
> > I dunno...

> It means your network has internet access. It is a globe. If it's gone,
> you have local access only.
>
> Art

=?Utf-8?B?R1I=?=

Re: Little Blue Soccer Ball at Network Icon?
David, are you sure your last name isn't Arss nau?

"David A. Lessnau" wrote:

> Could be the earth. Maybe it's symbolizing that we're hooked to the
> internet. I've never noticed that it changes. But, if it does disappear,
> maybe that means that even though you're still hooked to a network, the
> network isn't hooked to the external world.
>

> "GR" <GR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > What's the little icon which sits at the lower right hand corner of the
> > network icon? It appears and disappears randomly. When I drag my mouse
> > over
> > top of it, it simply states that I am connected to the network.
> > Perplexing,
> > since when it disappears, I am still connected to my network! I see it
> > most
> > after a boot-up or a reboot. It just disappeared again.
> >
> > I resembles a little soccer ball with two shades of blue!
> >
> > I dunno...

=?Utf-8?B?R1I=?=

Re: Little Blue Soccer Ball at Network Icon?
David, what does the A. in your middle name stand for? A**hole?

"GR" wrote:

> That's the funny thing Art. I have Internet access, despite there being no
> globe. Most of the time, it's always gone.
>
> Cheers.
>
> "Art" wrote:
>

> > "GR" <GR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > What's the little icon which sits at the lower right hand corner of the
> > > network icon? It appears and disappears randomly. When I drag my mouse
> > > over
> > > top of it, it simply states that I am connected to the network.
> > > Perplexing,
> > > since when it disappears, I am still connected to my network! I see it
> > > most
> > > after a boot-up or a reboot. It just disappeared again.
> > >
> > > I resembles a little soccer ball with two shades of blue!
> > >
> > > I dunno...

> > It means your network has internet access. It is a globe. If it's gone,
> > you have local access only.
> >
> > Art

David A. Lessnau

Re: Little Blue Soccer Ball at Network Icon?
What's with the personal attack? I answered this with, essentially, the
same answer Art did two days after me. I try to be helpful and you respond
with name calling? Thanks a bunch.

> David, are you sure your last name isn't Arss nau?
>
> "David A. Lessnau" wrote:
>
>> Could be the earth. Maybe it's symbolizing that we're hooked to the
>> internet. I've never noticed that it changes. But, if it does
>> disappear,
>> maybe that means that even though you're still hooked to a network, the
>> network isn't hooked to the external world.
>>

>> "GR" <GR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > What's the little icon which sits at the lower right hand corner of the
>> > network icon? It appears and disappears randomly. When I drag my mouse
>> > over
>> > top of it, it simply states that I am connected to the network.
>> > Perplexing,
>> > since when it disappears, I am still connected to my network! I see it
>> > most
>> > after a boot-up or a reboot. It just disappeared again.
>> >
>> > I resembles a little soccer ball with two shades of blue!
>> >
>> > I dunno...

thetruthhurts @homail.com

Re: Little Blue Soccer Ball at Network Icon?
uh noooooooooooooo it means STFU you stupid troll who smells of gengis
kahn.

>David, what does the A. in your middle name stand for? A**hole?
>
>"GR" wrote:
>
>> That's the funny thing Art. I have Internet access, despite there being no
>> globe. Most of the time, it's always gone.
>>
>> Cheers.
>>
>> "Art" wrote:
>>

>> > "GR" <GR@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

>> > It means your network has internet access. It is a globe. If it's gone,
>> > you have local access only.
>> >
>> > Art

=?Utf-8?B?R1I=?=

Re: Little Blue Soccer Ball at Network Icon?
"stupid troll who smells of gengis khan"

Nice to see they have 12 yr old's active in this forum...