Toshiba Satellite drivers for windows xp downgraded from vista.

Geevincible

Toshiba Satellite drivers for windows xp downgraded from vista.
Can anyone assist me in where I can find these drivers so that my laptop can
work again?
Dustin Harper

Re: Toshiba Satellite drivers for windows xp downgraded from vista.
Have you tried the Toshiba support website? What is the model of your PC?

--
Dustin Harper
dharper@vistarip.dot.kom | Replace the obvious

"Geevincible" <Geevincible@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can anyone assist me in where I can find these drivers so that my laptop
> can
> work again?

Geevincible

Re: Toshiba Satellite drivers for windows xp downgraded from vista
It's the Toshiba Satellite A215

"Dustin Harper" wrote:

> Have you tried the Toshiba support website? What is the model of your PC?
>
> --
> Dustin Harper
> dharper@vistarip.dot.kom | Replace the obvious
> http://www.VistaRIP.com | Vista Resource & Information Page
>

> "Geevincible" <Geevincible@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can anyone assist me in where I can find these drivers so that my laptop
> > can
> > work again?

Geevincible

"Dustin Harper" wrote:

> Have you tried the Toshiba support website? What is the model of your PC?
>
> --
> Dustin Harper
> dharper@vistarip.dot.kom | Replace the obvious
> http://www.VistaRIP.com | Vista Resource & Information Page
>

> "Geevincible" <Geevincible@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can anyone assist me in where I can find these drivers so that my laptop
> > can
> > work again?

Dustin Harper

Re: Toshiba Satellite drivers for windows xp downgraded from vista
There are several sub-models listed:
http://www.csd.toshiba.com/cgi-bin/t..._sc_modSel.jsp

Just select which one your is and continue from there to download drivers.

--

news7908E94-07F0-435A-816E-93FCD847E9CE@microsoft.com...
> It's the Toshiba Satellite A215
>
> "Dustin Harper" wrote:
>
>> Have you tried the Toshiba support website? What is the model of your PC?
>>
>> --
>> Dustin Harper
>> dharper@vistarip.dot.kom | Replace the obvious
>> http://www.VistaRIP.com | Vista Resource & Information Page
>>

>> "Geevincible" <Geevincible@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > Can anyone assist me in where I can find these drivers so that my
>> > laptop
>> > can
>> > work again?

Geevincible

Re: Toshiba Satellite drivers for windows xp downgraded from vista
It's a Toshiba Satellite A215.

"Dustin Harper" wrote:

> Have you tried the Toshiba support website? What is the model of your PC?
>
> --
> Dustin Harper
> dharper@vistarip.dot.kom | Replace the obvious
> http://www.VistaRIP.com | Vista Resource & Information Page
>

> "Geevincible" <Geevincible@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can anyone assist me in where I can find these drivers so that my laptop
> > can
> > work again?

Geevincible

"Dustin Harper" wrote:

> Have you tried the Toshiba support website? What is the model of your PC?
>
> --
> Dustin Harper
> dharper@vistarip.dot.kom | Replace the obvious
> http://www.VistaRIP.com | Vista Resource & Information Page
>

> "Geevincible" <Geevincible@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can anyone assist me in where I can find these drivers so that my laptop
> > can
> > work again?

peter

Re: Toshiba Satellite drivers for windows xp downgraded from vista
I think he got that......and send you the link.
the rest is up to you

peter