Updating Graphics Card Problems (I'd Like to Uninstall the Update)

Steven

Updating Graphics Card Problems (I'd Like to Uninstall the Update)
I went to the sight to update my Intel graphics card for my Windows Vista,
and instead of helping, it ruined a couple of things. I can't flip through
album artwork on iTunes, some of my screen savers won't work because "The
screen saver can't run because it requires a newer video card or one that's
compatible with Direct3D.", also when I close my laptop, it usually
automatically logs me off, and after the update, it doesn't do that any more
also. Is there any way to delete this update? Thanks in advance for your
help. I hope you can understand this post, some times I'm not very clear when
I am frustrated. Also, I run Windows Vista Home Premium. This happened from
me following instructions to get OpenGL to work on my computer
(http://forums.vside.com/forums/threa...119842&#119842)
Dwarf

RE: Updating Graphics Card Problems (I'd Like to Uninstall the Update)
Hi Steven,

Press 'start' and 'pause/break' on your keyboard. This should cause the
control panel to come up on the System page. On the left, under 'Tasks', you
will see 'Device Manager'. Click on this (note you will need to provide
administrative priviledges to continue). This will bring up the 'Device
Manager'. Expand the 'Display adapters' category. Double click on the
adapter. In the dialogue that appears, select the 'Driver' tab. Click 'Roll
Back Driver'. This will remove the current driver and reinstate the previous
one. Note that you will need to restart your machine after you have done
this. With laptops, you need to go to the laptop manufacturer's website for
updated drivers.
Dwarf