Gateway Webcam Graph Render Fail

t2sdayaz

Gateway Webcam Graph Render Fail
Used the Webcam 1 time and it worked. Turned it off and did not even wait one
minute and turned it back on and it gives me Graph Render Fail. What does
that mean and what should I do? I tried the help on the Camera Assistant but
it was no help.
t2sdayaz

RE: Gateway Webcam Graph Render Fail

"t2sdayaz" wrote:

> Used the Webcam 1 time and it worked. Turned it off and did not even wait one
> minute and turned it back on and it gives me Graph Render Fail. What does
> that mean and what should I do? I tried the help on the Camera Assistant but
> it was no help. checked and the drivers are up to date also.

tonybates247@hotmail.com

RE: Gateway Webcam Graph Render Fail
I am experiencing exactly the same problem-do you know how to fix it?
Thanks, Tony

"t2sdayaz" wrote:

> Used the Webcam 1 time and it worked. Turned it off and did not even wait one
> minute and turned it back on and it gives me Graph Render Fail. What does
> that mean and what should I do? I tried the help on the Camera Assistant but
> it was no help.

Jacqueline

Re: Gateway Webcam Graph Render Fail

the buildin webcam worked yesterday, but today is only says: *Graph
Render Fail :sarc:,* what can I do to make it work again??

--
Jacqueline
pokerbull67

Re: Gateway Webcam Graph Render Fail

Easy fix for this. Happened to me too. Probably happened because other
software downloaded has corrup the camera assistant software. Go into
control panel, programs and features if using Vista. click on camera
assistant software, should be around 86.9mb. Click on change at the top
and then choose the repair option and this will fix the issue str8 away!

--
pokerbull67
Curious

Re: Gateway Webcam Graph Render Fail
No, the article appears to be correct since Core Duo CPUs do not have EM64T
support whereas the Core 2 Duo and Pentium Dual Core D series CPUs do.

Following is another link that states this:

http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/200...n_the_desktop/

Also I could find no statement at the Intel Website that states that Core
Duo chips have EM64T support

"pokerbull67" <pokerbull67.369op2@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message
newsokerbull67.369op2@no-mx.forums.net...

> Easy fix for this. Happened to me too. Probably happened because other
> software downloaded has corrup the camera assistant software. Go into
> control panel, programs and features if using Vista. click on camera
> assistant software, should be around 86.9mb. Click on change at the top
> and then choose the repair option and this will fix the issue str8 away!
>

> --
> pokerbull67

Curious

Re: Gateway Webcam Graph Render Fail
Ignore my above post.
"Curious" <spammenot@nospam.nospam> wrote in message
> No, the article appears to be correct since Core Duo CPUs do not have
> EM64T support whereas the Core 2 Duo and Pentium Dual Core D series CPUs
> do.
>
> Following is another link that states this:
>
> http://www.bit-tech.net/hardware/200...n_the_desktop/
>
> Also I could find no statement at the Intel Website that states that Core
> Duo chips have EM64T support
>
> "pokerbull67" <pokerbull67.369op2@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message
> newsokerbull67.369op2@no-mx.forums.net...
>>
>> Easy fix for this. Happened to me too. Probably happened because other
>> software downloaded has corrup the camera assistant software. Go into
>> control panel, programs and features if using Vista. click on camera
>> assistant software, should be around 86.9mb. Click on change at the top
>> and then choose the repair option and this will fix the issue str8 away!
>>

>> --
>> pokerbull67

yetsin

Re: Gateway Webcam Graph Render Fail

Am experincing webcamera problem for a couple of days now, whenever I
click to operate it the display is GRAPH RENDER FAIL/CAMERA BLOCKED. Let
me know how to alleviate the tremendous problem.
yetsin

--
yetsin
yetsin's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/106026.htm