MS Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000

timb

MS Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000
This device, the MS Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 is not supported by
Intellipoint... thus it's buttons, scroll wheel, etc. are unconfigurable...
MS Support says the buttons don't work, but it will connect to your built
bluetooth adapter on your notebook... it does do that...

Does anyone at Microsoft know if this device WILL be supported with
Intellipoint... does anyone know when ?

Does Microsoft have their collective heads up their collective assess when
they manufacture, market and sell products to consumers ?

A wireless mouse for a notebook without a dongle is a good idea... good idea
gone bad in MS's hands... and while I'm on a rant... Vista's just downright
pitiful on too many counts...

If anyone knows or cares, I'd like some feedback on the mouse...

thanks... t

Roy Brown

Re: MS Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000

I have just got one of these and stupidly assumed that as a microsoft
product that says 'certified for vista' it would work... What bluetooth
peripheral device driver are you using?

--
Roy Brown
Bob

Re: MS Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000
I am another victim of this bluetooth fraud. When I try to pair the mouse
with the laptop the green light comes on for a couple of seconds and then
fades away. The screen sometimes registers the mouse correctly but
invariably the "connection" does not work.

umberto3@gmail.com

On Jan 20, 3:21*pm, "Bob" <rviyeruk.nos...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am another victim of this bluetooth fraud. When I try to pair the mouse
> with the laptop the green light comes on for a couple of seconds and then
> fades away. The screen sometimes registers the mouse correctly but
> invariably the "connection" does not work.

I have this mouse and have Vista. It works fine although sometimes
the back button and the scroll decide when they want to work. I had
difficulity orginally getting it to link but i turned off the
bluetooth adapter and then turned it back on and it worked. I also
have an additional bluetooth mouse and either can be used at the same
time.

good luck
Jureg

Re: MS Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000
I have this mouse and XP. It works fine except for the scrollwheel. when I
scroll down, then up, the first scroll click gives no reaction. So when you
change direction the first scroll gives no reaction. When I disconnect and
and reconnect every thing works fine, until you restart your computer. Does
anyone have a solution?