Up to Date Drivers yet no abality to play Video

Kage Shi

Up to Date Drivers yet no abality to play Video
I've set up my system to Dual boot my XP Pro and Vista Ult.
Everything is installed properly and updated.
My Video card says to be working properly but when I try and update my
system rateing it still says my score for Aero and Media Playback are 1.0.

Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?

Spirit

Re: Up to Date Drivers yet no abality to play Video
What video card are you using? How much RAM?

"Spirit" wrote:

> What video card are you using? How much RAM?

Ati X1650 Pro 512m ram.

I recently found another post that says the catalist control panel causes
the problem.
I rolled back to driver version 7.7 insted of 7.11 and now i no longer have
the problem.

Thanks for your time.

> "Kage Shi" <Kage Shi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I've set up my system to Dual boot my XP Pro and Vista Ult.
> > Everything is installed properly and updated.
> > My Video card says to be working properly but when I try and update my
> > system rateing it still says my score for Aero and Media Playback are 1.0.
> >
> > Does anyone have any advice on how to fix this?

R. C. White

Re: Up to Date Drivers yet no abality to play Video
Hi, Kage Shi.

Thanks for the report back about the solution. It might help someone else
with a similar problem. That's how newsgroups (also known as Discussions or
Communities) work. ;<)

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA