> When I am using either my touchpad or a wireless mouse I can not see my
> cursor pointer on screen most of the time. It is visible in some
> instances, but never visible when placed over text in an email, Word,
> etc. Any ideas?
> Thanks for your help
Generally, the system hides the cursor when it is over any text and you
begin typing. You can turn this feature off by following this procedure:
- Open Control Panel
- Under "Hardware and Sound", click "Mouse" (Or Double-click the
Mouse icon if you're in Classic View)
- Click the "Pointer Options" tab
- Under "Visibility", remove the check from the "Hide pointer while
- Click OKThe mouse pointer should remain visible at all times, even while typing.
Peter Alexander Dzomlija
Do you hear, huh? The Alpha and The Omega? Death and Rebirth? -And as
you die, so shall I be Reborn-...
- ASUS A8N32-SLI-Deluxe
- AMD Athlon 64 Dual-Core 4800+
- 4GB DDR400
- 128MB ASUS nVidia 6600 PCI-Express
- Thermaltake Tai-Chi Watercooled Chassis
- 1207GB Total Formatted Storage
- Vista Ultimate x64
- CodeGear Delphi 2007See my rig at: