Audio Problem after Windows Vista SP1 installation

Brave Belzebuth

Audio Problem after Windows Vista SP1 installation
Hi all.
I've downloaded the SP1 for Windows Vista, installed without problems,
but......now I have a problem (after the SP1 installation).

Now when I'm listening to music from my iPOD (for example) using iTunes,
push on Pause button then when I push on Play button I can hear the sounds
only from one speaker, I have to disable the audio device and enable it to
fix the sounds.

I have a toshiba notebook X200-20W, audio device Realtek High Definition
Audio with the latest drivers, Windows Vista Home Premium Toshiba branded.

Any help is appreciated.

P.S.: sorry for my bad english!

--
C/C++ Programmer
..NET Programmer
Malke

Re: Audio Problem after Windows Vista SP1 installation
Brave Belzebuth wrote:
> Hi all.
> I've downloaded the SP1 for Windows Vista, installed without problems,
> but......now I have a problem (after the SP1 installation).
>
> Now when I'm listening to music from my iPOD (for example) using iTunes,
> push on Pause button then when I push on Play button I can hear the sounds
> only from one speaker, I have to disable the audio device and enable it to
> fix the sounds.
>
> I have a toshiba notebook X200-20W, audio device Realtek High Definition
> Audio with the latest drivers, Windows Vista Home Premium Toshiba branded.

SP1 is still in Beta. That's what you get with a Beta. Report the
bug/problem to wherever you were told to when you downloaded the Beta.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Brave Belzebuth

Re: Audio Problem after Windows Vista SP1 installation
I'll try to find some microsoft bug hunting email!

--
C/Cpp Programmer
..NET Programmer

"Malke" wrote:

> Brave Belzebuth wrote:
> > Hi all.
> > I've downloaded the SP1 for Windows Vista, installed without problems,
> > but......now I have a problem (after the SP1 installation).
> >
> > Now when I'm listening to music from my iPOD (for example) using iTunes,
> > push on Pause button then when I push on Play button I can hear the sounds
> > only from one speaker, I have to disable the audio device and enable it to
> > fix the sounds.
> >
> > I have a toshiba notebook X200-20W, audio device Realtek High Definition
> > Audio with the latest drivers, Windows Vista Home Premium Toshiba branded.
> >

> SP1 is still in Beta. That's what you get with a Beta. Report the
> bug/problem to wherever you were told to when you downloaded the Beta.
>

> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

mikeyhsd

Re: Audio Problem after Windows Vista SP1 installation
I'd suggest possibly reinstalling the audio drivers.

mikeyhsd@sprintpcs.com