mouse and keyboard not working

xavi_an

mouse and keyboard not working
I have windows vist 64x ultimate. I installed uniblue registry booster and
did some cleanup using it. After restart my keey board and mouse stopped
working. I am able to use the key board in bios setup and the mouse works
fine while booting from vista DVD, but both not working inside vista. I tried
restoring by booting thru Vista DVD, it says "No restore point saved" but i
never deleted any resore points. Can any one help me. Thanks in advance
Mike Hall - MVP

Re: mouse and keyboard not working
Try connecting another mouse and keyboard while Vista is running. It may
force Vista to install drivers for them.

When you get proper access to your system, your first task should be to
uninstall Uniblue Registry Booster and then erase that name from your own
memory.

--
Mike Hall - MVP

"xavi_an" <xavi_an@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have windows vist 64x ultimate. I installed uniblue registry booster and
> did some cleanup using it. After restart my keey board and mouse stopped
> working. I am able to use the key board in bios setup and the mouse works
> fine while booting from vista DVD, but both not working inside vista. I
> tried
> restoring by booting thru Vista DVD, it says "No restore point saved" but
> never deleted any resore points. Can any one help me. Thanks in advance

xavi_an

Re: mouse and keyboard not working
Thanks Mike,

The USB mouse is working, but iam unable to resorte the system. It gives me
an error "The dependent or group fail to start" and the control pannel is not
having no icons. Help me once again.

Anto