Hiddens Vista Tricks !, Tools, Tips, Advices And More !

Russel Pitt

Hiddens Vista Tricks !, Tools, Tips, Advices And More !
These Hiddens Tools will help you get maximum performance,How Tweak
Security Settings in XP and Vista,Using USB keys to improve Vista
performance , What are Best of Vista's New Tools ,Networking, and
many more at...

http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com
Malke

Re: Hiddens Vista Tricks - *SPAM*
Russel Pitt wrote:

spam

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Paul

RE: Hiddens Vista Tricks !, Tools, Tips, Advices And More !
Is there any way to have an IGNORE list? I'm sick seeing this post every day.
Russel Pitt is spamming all the time, and it looks like this forum isn't
moderated. How can I get rid of his messages?

"Russel Pitt" wrote:

> These Hiddens Tools will help you get maximum performance,How Tweak
> Security Settings in XP and Vista,Using USB keys to improve Vista
> performance , What are Best of Vista's New Tools ,Networking, and
> many more at...
>
> http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com

Dave

Re: Hiddens Vista Tricks !, Tools, Tips, Advices And More !
Yes. Use a real newsreader rather than the web interface.

--
http://get.live.com/wlmail/overview

> Is there any way to have an IGNORE list? I'm sick seeing this post every
> day.
> Russel Pitt is spamming all the time, and it looks like this forum isn't
> moderated. How can I get rid of his messages?
>
> "Russel Pitt" wrote:
>
>> These Hiddens Tools will help you get maximum performance,How Tweak
>> Security Settings in XP and Vista,Using USB keys to improve Vista
>> performance , What are Best of Vista's New Tools ,Networking, and
>> many more at...
>>
>> http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com

Wandering

Re: Hiddens Vista Tricks !, Tools, Tips, Advices And More !
Why on earth would you repeat his spam? The only way to respond to spam is
to ignore it.

> Is there any way to have an IGNORE list? I'm sick seeing this post every
> day.
> Russel Pitt is spamming all the time, and it looks like this forum isn't
> moderated. How can I get rid of his messages?
>
> "Russel Pitt" wrote:
>
>> These Hiddens Tools will help SNIP

Peter M

Re: Hiddens Vista Tricks !, Tools, Tips, Advices And More !
To bad Russel "is the" Pitts and his blog is so lame as to be worthless ...
try Ubuntu and then go spam the linux forums with a "tips n tricks and if
you visit the blog, you get no treats" message. Next.....

"Russel Pitt" <vistatips2@gmail.com> wrote in message
> These Hiddens Tools will help you get maximum performance,How Tweak
> Security Settings in XP and Vista,Using USB keys to improve Vista
> performance , What are Best of Vista's New Tools ,Networking, and
> many more at...
>
> http://vista-tricks-tips.blogspot.com

Kerry Brown

If you're going to reply to spam don't include the spam in your post
Every time you include the spam the link gets repeated once again.

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Re: Hiddens Vista Tricks !, Tools, Tips, Advices And More !
If you use a newsreader, you can block him.
however he seems to change names regularly so blocking is more
difficult.
Typical actions of spammers and others with inflated egos that feel
their message is to important for you to miss.

Also, if you feel the need to respond to spam, please delete the spam.
Sometimes the original spam is deleted, but the responses to the spam
are seldom deleted.
Without deleting the spam, you contribute to the problem by adding
another source for the spammers message to feed.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar