Enable the Bluetooth

Golam

Enable the Bluetooth
Dearest All

Please help me!!
My notebook is Dell Precision M4300 including Windows Vista and integrated
Bluetooth. Initially Bluetooth icon or symbol was showing on Device Manager,
Task Bar, Device status light (on hinge of the notebook). I disabled the
Bluetooth (I forgot how I did this) and Bluetooth icon or symbol disappeared
from Task Bar, Device Status Light (on hinge of the notebook) and still
showing in Device Manager.
Now I failed to enable or bring back the Bluetooth or cannot pair with my
PDA (Asus P525) or my mobile (Nokia 6300).

Here is my notebook current status, which may help you to understand ..
Currently I am using one Radio Frequency enable A4 Tech R7 wireless mouse
and also use Asus WL300G Wi-Fi access point for the network and internet.
Bluetooth icon or symbol showing on Task Bar and Device Manager, but still
Device Status Light (on hinge of the notebook) turn off and cannot make it
turn on.
I did all the possible trouble shooting measures as per Dell's manual, but
failed.

Need your kind help how to bring back or turn on the Device Status Light on
hinge of the notebook. May be there is some combination key with Fn key to
make it enable.

I think if I can bring back or turn on the Device Status Light on hinge of
the notebook everything will be solved.

Please please help!!

Thanks and best regards
Golam
Randy

RE: Enable the Bluetooth
I find some information for you.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/Win...537bb1033.mspx

"Golam" wrote:

> Dearest All
>
> Please help me!!
> My notebook is Dell Precision M4300 including Windows Vista and integrated
> Bluetooth. Initially Bluetooth icon or symbol was showing on Device Manager,
> Task Bar, Device status light (on hinge of the notebook). I disabled the
> Bluetooth (I forgot how I did this) and Bluetooth icon or symbol disappeared
> from Task Bar, Device Status Light (on hinge of the notebook) and still
> showing in Device Manager.
> Now I failed to enable or bring back the Bluetooth or cannot pair with my
> PDA (Asus P525) or my mobile (Nokia 6300).
>
> Here is my notebook current status, which may help you to understand ..
> Currently I am using one Radio Frequency enable A4 Tech R7 wireless mouse
> and also use Asus WL300G Wi-Fi access point for the network and internet.
> Bluetooth icon or symbol showing on Task Bar and Device Manager, but still
> Device Status Light (on hinge of the notebook) turn off and cannot make it
> turn on.
> I did all the possible trouble shooting measures as per Dell's manual, but
> failed.
>
> Need your kind help how to bring back or turn on the Device Status Light on
> hinge of the notebook. May be there is some combination key with Fn key to
> make it enable.
>
> I think if I can bring back or turn on the Device Status Light on hinge of
> the notebook everything will be solved.
>
> Please please help!!
>
> Thanks and best regards
> Golam

Golam

RE: Enable the Bluetooth
Dear Randy
Thanks for the link and advice.
Actually I already did these trouble shooting before.
Anyway, I reinstall the windows as per Dell's advice.
Now looks ok and BT is working.
Thanks and best regards
Golam