no disk-exception processing message 0xc0000013

Sheryl

no disk-exception processing message 0xc0000013
All of a sudden, every time I open either my DVD drive or my DVRW drive to
remove a CD or DVD, I get an error saying no disk and "exception processing
message 0xc0000013 parameters 0x759f023c 0x87f51935 0x759f023c 0x759f023c."
I believe the only two things I did before this started happening was to
update Itunes/Quicktime and update Corel PSP X2.
The drives both seem to work ok so I'm not sure why I'm getting this
message.
It gives me 3 options: Cancel, try again, or continue. When I pick one of
those options, nothing happens the first time around.
I am using a Vista 32 bit computer.
Sheryl

brettania

RE: no disk-exception processing message 0xc0000013

"Sheryl" wrote:

> All of a sudden, every time I open either my DVD drive or my DVRW drive to
> remove a CD or DVD, I get an error saying no disk and "exception processing
> message 0xc0000013 parameters 0x759f023c 0x87f51935 0x759f023c 0x759f023c."
> I believe the only two things I did before this started happening was to
> update Itunes/Quicktime and update Corel PSP X2.
> The drives both seem to work ok so I'm not sure why I'm getting this
> message.
> It gives me 3 options: Cancel, try again, or continue. When I pick one of
> those options, nothing happens the first time around.
> I am using a Vista 32 bit computer.
> Sheryl

brettania

RE: no disk-exception processing message 0xc0000013
I get the same problem and for some time did not recognise that it is do do
with my DVD drive. My error message is somewhat different -- it says
Exception Processing message 0xc0000013 Parameters
0x75B6023C 0x86139DC 0x75B6023C 0x75B6023C
Vista tell me I have the latest driver.
Mine problem began as far as I can recall with a Windows Update.
I got a Hotfix that was suggested might cure the problem but it didn't.

"Sheryl" wrote:

> All of a sudden, every time I open either my DVD drive or my DVRW drive to
> remove a CD or DVD, I get an error saying no disk and "exception processing
> message 0xc0000013 parameters 0x759f023c 0x87f51935 0x759f023c 0x759f023c."
> I believe the only two things I did before this started happening was to
> update Itunes/Quicktime and update Corel PSP X2.
> The drives both seem to work ok so I'm not sure why I'm getting this
> message.
> It gives me 3 options: Cancel, try again, or continue. When I pick one of
> those options, nothing happens the first time around.
> I am using a Vista 32 bit computer.
> Sheryl

Sheryl

Re: no disk-exception processing message 0xc0000013
I too did a Windows update around the same time this started so maybe that's
part of the problem.
I can't really remember what I was doing had had been doing when I first saw
the message.
I figured it was some fluke and didn't pay much attention until it happened
a second day, and every day afterwards.
I'm to the point where I'm thinking of wiping out my computer and restoring
it to factory settings just to clear this up.
It's really driving me nuts.
Sheryl
"brettania" <brettania@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I get the same problem and for some time did not recognise that it is do do
> with my DVD drive. My error message is somewhat different -- it says
> Exception Processing message 0xc0000013 Parameters
> 0x75B6023C 0x86139DC 0x75B6023C 0x75B6023C
> Vista tell me I have the latest driver.
> Mine problem began as far as I can recall with a Windows Update.
> I got a Hotfix that was suggested might cure the problem but it didn't.
>
> "Sheryl" wrote:
>
>> All of a sudden, every time I open either my DVD drive or my DVRW drive
>> remove a CD or DVD, I get an error saying no disk and "exception
>> processing
>> message 0xc0000013 parameters 0x759f023c 0x87f51935 0x759f023c
>> 0x759f023c."
>> I believe the only two things I did before this started happening was to
>> update Itunes/Quicktime and update Corel PSP X2.
>> The drives both seem to work ok so I'm not sure why I'm getting this
>> message.
>> It gives me 3 options: Cancel, try again, or continue. When I pick one of
>> those options, nothing happens the first time around.
>> I am using a Vista 32 bit computer.
>> Sheryl

tino98

"Sheryl" wrote:

> I too did a Windows update around the same time this started so maybe that's
> part of the problem.
> I can't really remember what I was doing had had been doing when I first saw
> the message.
> I figured it was some fluke and didn't pay much attention until it happened
> a second day, and every day afterwards.
> I'm to the point where I'm thinking of wiping out my computer and restoring
> it to factory settings just to clear this up.
> It's really driving me nuts.
> Sheryl
> "brettania" <brettania@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I get the same problem and for some time did not recognise that it is do do
> > with my DVD drive. My error message is somewhat different -- it says
> > Exception Processing message 0xc0000013 Parameters
> > 0x75B6023C 0x86139DC 0x75B6023C 0x75B6023C
> > Vista tell me I have the latest driver.
> > Mine problem began as far as I can recall with a Windows Update.
> > I got a Hotfix that was suggested might cure the problem but it didn't.
> >
> > "Sheryl" wrote:
> >
> >> All of a sudden, every time I open either my DVD drive or my DVRW drive
> >> remove a CD or DVD, I get an error saying no disk and "exception
> >> processing
> >> message 0xc0000013 parameters 0x759f023c 0x87f51935 0x759f023c
> >> 0x759f023c."
> >> I believe the only two things I did before this started happening was to
> >> update Itunes/Quicktime and update Corel PSP X2.
> >> The drives both seem to work ok so I'm not sure why I'm getting this
> >> message.
> >> It gives me 3 options: Cancel, try again, or continue. When I pick one of
> >> those options, nothing happens the first time around.
> >> I am using a Vista 32 bit computer.
> >> Sheryl
> >>

> hello Cheril,

first, excuse me for my english but I am a french user.
I know your problem because I had the same. in fact is a bug of the last
update in the process coreliomonitor.exe that is lauch in start windows.
If you kill this process ,all is ok.
you can also with msconfig uncheck the start of this process ( is the good
solution)

I don't know the utility of this process, but mu psp is fine without it

You can report ( as me ) the problem to corel support for fixe.

best regards.

tino
Desperately Seeking

Re: no disk-exception processing message 0xc0000013
On Nov 20, 3:47 am, brettania <bretta...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I get the same problem and for some time did not recognise that it is do do
> with my DVD drive. My error message is somewhat different -- it says
> Exception Processing message 0xc0000013 Parameters
> 0x75B6023C 0x86139DC 0x75B6023C 0x75B6023C
> Vista tell me I have the latest driver.
> Mine problem began as far as I can recall with a Windows Update.
> I got a Hotfix that was suggested might cure the problem but it didn't."Sheryl" wrote:
> > All of a sudden, every time I open either my DVD drive or my DVRW drive to
> > remove a CD or DVD, I get an error saying no disk and "exception processing
> > message 0xc0000013 parameters 0x759f023c 0x87f51935 0x759f023c 0x759f023c."
> > I believe the only two things I did before this started happening was to
> > update Itunes/Quicktime and update Corel PSP X2.
> > The drives both seem to work ok so I'm not sure why I'm getting this
> > message.
> > It gives me 3 options: Cancel, try again, or continue. When I pick one of
> > those options, nothing happens the first time around.
> > I am using a Vista 32 bit computer.
> > Sheryl

Hi Sheryl,
I've got the same issue and believe it to be down to a process
installed by PSP X2, IT you right click on your task bar and choose
task manager, then click on the processes tab you'll probably see that
one of the processes running is called coreliomonitor.exe. If you stop
the process and then try ejecting a CD the error should go away (at
least it does for me). The coreliomonitor.exe lives in whatever folder
you installed PSP to so if you go there and restart that app the
problem should start up again. I've logged a support call with Corel
to see if there is a fix for this yet - in the meantime it's probably
OK just to run without that process....
DS
robin.cook2@ntlworld.com

wrote:
> I get the same problem and for some time did not recognise that it is do do
> with my DVD drive. My error message is somewhat different -- it says
> Exception Processing message 0xc0000013 Parameters
> 0x75B6023C 0x86139DC 0x75B6023C 0x75B6023C
> Vista tell me I have the latest driver.
> Mine problem began as far as I can recall with a Windows Update.
> I got a Hotfix that was suggested might cure the problem but it didn't."Sheryl" wrote:
> > All of a sudden, every time I open either my DVD drive or my DVRW drive to
> > remove a CD or DVD, I get an error saying no disk and "exception processing
> > message 0xc0000013 parameters 0x759f023c 0x87f51935 0x759f023c 0x759f023c."
> > I believe the only two things I did before this started happening was to
> > update Itunes/Quicktime and update Corel PSP X2.
> > The drives both seem to work ok so I'm not sure why I'm getting this
> > message.
> > It gives me 3 options: Cancel, try again, or continue. When I pick one of
> > those options, nothing happens the first time around.
> > I am using a Vista 32 bit computer.
> > Sheryl

I have the same problem and have fixed it. It is to do with the PSP
Pro X2 update
If you click run and type msconfig then enter. click on start up.
there should be an entry called 'Corel File Shell Monitor' . Un tick
this entry. Reboot
This worked for me
Rob
drew.freels@gmail.com

Re: no disk-exception processing message 0xc0000013
On Nov 20, 4:47 am, brettania <bretta...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I get the same problem and for some time did not recognise that it is do do
> with my DVD drive. My error message is somewhat different -- it says
> Exception Processing message 0xc0000013 Parameters
> 0x75B6023C 0x86139DC 0x75B6023C 0x75B6023C
> Vista tell me I have the latest driver.
> Mine problem began as far as I can recall with a Windows Update.
> I got a Hotfix that was suggested might cure the problem but it didn't."Sheryl" wrote:
> > All of a sudden, every time I open either my DVD drive or my DVRW drive to
> > remove a CD or DVD, I get an error saying no disk and "exception processing
> > message 0xc0000013 parameters 0x759f023c 0x87f51935 0x759f023c 0x759f023c."
> > I believe the only two things I did before this started happening was to
> > update Itunes/Quicktime and update Corel PSP X2.
> > The drives both seem to work ok so I'm not sure why I'm getting this
> > message.
> > It gives me 3 options: Cancel, try again, or continue. When I pick one of
> > those options, nothing happens the first time around.
> > I am using a Vista 32 bit computer.
> > Sheryl

It's Corel that is causing the problem. I've emailed them about it and
received no reply. After I uninstalled X2 it did the trick. If they
don't reply to me I'm just gonna shell out the bucks for photoshop.
billw@vom.com

Re: no disk-exception processing message 0xc0000013

> I'm to the point where I'm thinking of wiping out my computer and restoring
> it to factory settings just to clear this up.
> It's really driving me nuts.
> Sheryl"brettania" <bretta...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

DONT DO THAT!!!!!... It wont fix the problem. The problem is with
VISTA. Programs occasionally will look for a cd to be inserted in the
drive. Until Microsoft gets around to fixing this you can always
leave a cd in the drive at all times.

Bill
shaitana7@gmail.com

On Dec 12 2007, 7:36 pm, drew.fre...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Nov 20, 4:47 am, brettania <bretta...@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
>

> > I get the same problem and for some time did not recognise that it is do do
> > with my DVD drive. My error message is somewhat different -- it says
> > Exception Processing message 0xc0000013 Parameters
> > 0x75B6023C 0x86139DC 0x75B6023C 0x75B6023C
> > Vista tell me I have the latest driver.
> > Mine problem began as far as I can recall with a Windows Update.
> > I got a Hotfix that was suggested might cure the problem but it didn't."Sheryl" wrote:
> > > All of a sudden, every time I open either my DVD drive or my DVRW drive to
> > > remove a CD or DVD, I get an error saying no disk and "exception processing
> > > message 0xc0000013 parameters 0x759f023c 0x87f51935 0x759f023c 0x759f023c."
> > > I believe the only two things I did before this started happening was to
> > > update Itunes/Quicktime and update Corel PSP X2.
> > > The drives both seem to work ok so I'm not sure why I'm getting this
> > > message.
> > > It gives me 3 options: Cancel, try again, or continue. When I pick one of
> > > those options, nothing happens the first time around.
> > > I am using a Vista 32 bit computer.
> > > Sheryl

> It's Corel that is causing the problem. I've emailed them about it and
> received no reply. After I uninstalled X2 it did the trick. If they
> don't reply to me I'm just gonna shell out the bucks for photoshop.

I'm still using Corel, because I like the photo editing, but I did
have to go into msconfig and stop corel photo downloader and the corel
file shell monitor from loading at startup. Now I can sync my iPod
without getting the error message.