sound problem

PErsson

sound problem
I have a problem that won`t be fixed!!! When my Cpu is working; when I play
games, do alot of things on the same time, my sound stops and becomes VERY
noisy. Its like when your speaker is blow and you turn the volum up.

How can I fix this?

I would appreciante for some help
Cal Bear '66

Re: sound problem
What is your audio adapter? Do you have the latest Vista drivers installed?
What are your computer specs?

No one can help you unless you provide specific information.

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"PErsson" <PErsson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have a problem that won`t be fixed!!! When my Cpu is working; when I play
> games, do alot of things on the same time, my sound stops and becomes VERY
> noisy. Its like when your speaker is blow and you turn the volum up.
>
> How can I fix this?
>
> I would appreciante for some help

PErsson

Re: sound problem
I am pretty sure i got the latest Vista drivers!
I have a Aspire 5720ZG
- Intel dual core processor 1.46GHz
- Geforce 8400GS
- 2GB DDR
- Realtek High Defination Audio.

When I am trying to update soundcard and geforce I get a report tha says
that my hardware is not suitable for this driver.

So I cant tell if the soundcard driver is the problem.

"Cal Bear '66" wrote:

> What is your audio adapter? Do you have the latest Vista drivers installed?
> What are your computer specs?
>
> No one can help you unless you provide specific information.
>

> I Bleed Blue and Gold
> GO BEARS!
>

> "PErsson" <PErsson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have a problem that won`t be fixed!!! When my Cpu is working; when I play
> > games, do alot of things on the same time, my sound stops and becomes VERY
> > noisy. Its like when your speaker is blow and you turn the volum up.
> >
> > How can I fix this?
> >
> > I would appreciante for some help

Rojo Habe

Re: sound problem
Sounds like you could possibly have the wrong driver. The correct (and
latest) one can be found here:

http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads/...Audio%20Codecs

>I am pretty sure i got the latest Vista drivers!
> I have a Aspire 5720ZG
> - Intel dual core processor 1.46GHz
> - Geforce 8400GS
> - 2GB DDR
> - Realtek High Defination Audio.
>
> When I am trying to update soundcard and geforce I get a report tha says
> that my hardware is not suitable for this driver.
>
> So I cant tell if the soundcard driver is the problem.
>
> "Cal Bear '66" wrote:
>
>> What is your audio adapter? Do you have the latest Vista drivers
>> installed?
>> What are your computer specs?
>>
>> No one can help you unless you provide specific information.
>>

>> I Bleed Blue and Gold
>> GO BEARS!
>>

>> "PErsson" <PErsson@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have a problem that won`t be fixed!!! When my Cpu is working; when I
>> >play
>> > games, do alot of things on the same time, my sound stops and becomes
>> > VERY
>> > noisy. Its like when your speaker is blow and you turn the volum up.
>> >
>> > How can I fix this?
>> >
>> > I would appreciante for some help

Cal Bear '66

Re: sound problem
I could not find an exact match for your notebook (Aspire 5720ZG). The closest
I could find was the Aspire 5720G which uses an INTEL High Definition audio
subsystem, not a Realtek HD audio adapter -- HOWEVER, the the download page for
the Aspire 5720G offers the Realtek HD audio driver! ????

Where are you located? If not in the US, then I would look on Acer's site for
your location for the proper drivers. Also, since this is a notebook you should
only use video drivers for your specific model notebook -- not drivers from the
nVidia site.