Mouse probelm

Vishalg

Mouse probelm
when I connects mousee through USB ports , my acer laptop gives error as
"Unknown Device found". And not able to download device driver for optical
mouse also. Mouse is TARGUS and model is PAUM010EU.
Can any one help me to locate Device Drivers for the above mentioned
mouse??

Tom Ferguson

Re: Mouse probelm
I could be wrong but I think that is just a standard USB mini-mouse and
does not need drivers other than those Vista already has available. From
power off, start the notebook with the mouse not plugged in. After it has
started and you see the complete, usual desktop, plug the mouse in.

Tom
MSMVP 1998-2007

"Vishalg" <vsg1278@gmail.com> wrote in message
> when I connects mousee through USB ports , my acer laptop gives error
> as
> "Unknown Device found". And not able to download device driver for
> optical
> mouse also. Mouse is TARGUS and model is PAUM010EU.
> Can any one help me to locate Device Drivers for the above mentioned
> mouse??

Vishalg

Re: Mouse probelm
thank you Tom..
but still problem persist...can u tell me the required standard drivers and
can i download that standard drivers from Microsoft.?

"Tom Ferguson" wrote:

> I could be wrong but I think that is just a standard USB mini-mouse and
> does not need drivers other than those Vista already has available. From
> power off, start the notebook with the mouse not plugged in. After it has
> started and you see the complete, usual desktop, plug the mouse in.
>
> Tom
> MSMVP 1998-2007
>
> "Vishalg" <vsg1278@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > when I connects mousee through USB ports , my acer laptop gives error
> > as
> > "Unknown Device found". And not able to download device driver for
> > optical
> > mouse also. Mouse is TARGUS and model is PAUM010EU.
> > Can any one help me to locate Device Drivers for the above mentioned
> > mouse??

Spirit

Re: Mouse probelm
http://www.targus.com/us/support_downloads.asp